“Great food & great service!”
Review of St Isidore

St Isidore
Ranked #1 of 26 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 2, 2013 via mobile

Booked St Isidore on the basis of the reviews on Trip Advisor and we weren't disappointed! The food, service and atmosphere were fantastic. We started off by sharing the buffalo mozzarella, cherry tomato & basil and the melon and Parma ham in a sherry dressing and then for mains we both had the Riverina rib eye which was beautiful. If I was to be really really picky the butter with the steak was supposed to have Parmesan and horseradish but you couldn't really taste it! That doesn't stop me giving it 5 stars though and we'll definitely go back next time we are in the area!

1  Thank natnats

Reviewed January 25, 2013

We had a lovely Friday nght meal here. Great service, beautiful food- tenderest squid I've ever tasted and the relish with the perfect steak was right up there too. Strongly recommend this restaurant to anyone dining in Milton. We also appreciated a kids menu for the rats (and our waiter even took them for a walk to see the nearby horses!!)

1  Thank Julian B
Reviewed January 24, 2013

I recently enjoyed a birthday lunch at St Isidore with my husband and son. After days of sweltering heat and bushfires nearby we thankfully had a cool change and it was pleasant sitting out on the verandah with views of the countryside. We enjoyed our 'little' and 'little bigger' courses which we topped off with the wonderful 'to die for' pavlova! The staff were friendly and helpful and made me feel special. The wine was also good! Hope to return again soon.

2  Thank Tricia1401
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Four of us went for Friday lunch when it was 44 degrees outside - thank heavens this place is air-conditioned!
Interesting choices on menu, whether you want a light or substantial meal. Nice rural setting, but entry could be somehow rearranged so that you don't walk past the back of kitchen area.
Great addition to the local dining scene - stylish, comfortable, elegant.
Will certainly return.

1  Thank LynnCanberra
Reviewed January 2, 2013

My husband and I dined here last night and we were blown away. The venue is just gorgeous and the meal was fantastic, the staff are really friendly and the place just has a great vibe. Great selection of Aussie wines too. The highlight for me was the pavlova with summer fruits, delicious. We will definitely be back and will be sure to encourage our friends to visit too!!

3  Thank jyoung0702