Milton Bed and Breakfast
Allure on Ocean Motel(Mollymook)(Great Value!)
$103
$100
Travelocity
Mollymook Surfbeach Motel & Apartments(Mollymook)(Great Value!)
$86
Mollymook Shores(Mollymook)(Great Value!)
$113
$96
Agoda.com
Ocean View Motel(Mollymook)(Great Value!)
$88
Mollymook Seascape Motel(Mollymook)(Great Value!)
$100
Sandpiper Motel(Ulladulla)(Great Value!)
$68
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrelaxing staylocal areagood sizechrisensuitecoasthighway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 30, 2012

Milton B&B was a luxurious and cosy stay. We were able to drink wine by the fire and rest in our large room when we felt like it. Luxurious linen, great sized bedroom including lounge and dressing room, in a traditional 1930's house. A great place to spend a bit of time and relax indoors. The staff were friendly and the breakfast top notch.

Reviewed June 26, 2012

6 friends recently enjoyed a lovely break staying here and enjoyed our visit greatly. The hosts Chris and Debbie were wonderful and nothing was a trouble for them. Breakfast was delicious each day and the fire was always raging with plenty of wood for those cold nights.
I would recommend Milton B&B to anyone.

Room Tip: The room at the back of the house is the quitest and the room at the front facing north has a lovely sunny position.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Suzanne L
Miltonbnb, Owner at Milton Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Thank you for your review, we appreciate it! We are glad you and your family found our B&B to be an enjoyable experience. We enjoyed having you all here.

Regards, Chris and Debbie

Reviewed May 26, 2012

You know, sometimes when I read a particularly glowing review I wonder if it was written by the owners, or maybe a relative of theirs, and tend to be a bit skeptical, so, before going on, let me reassure you that I neither own, nor am related, to Chris and Deb at the Milton Bed and Breakfast - although Chris and I share the same name, both have goatees and are about the same vintage (I knew I'd like him the moment we met).

If you are looking for somewhere to spend a quiet, relaxing, why did I eat so much I think I better have a nap, sort of weekend then I highly recommend Milton Bed and Breakfast as your base to explore and enjoy the Milton/Ulladulla district. The house is gorgeous, the decor superb and the hosts just beautiful (this is where you start thinking 'definitely related' - not true I promise).

We had two wonderful nights at Milton Bed and Breakfast, met some lovely people (in addition to Chris and Deb - hi Heather and Ken), took in the treasures of Milton, sampled the local fare and generally had a great time.

Why don't you do the same. Then you can write a review and try to find a way to say 'thanks for a great time, Chris and Deb' without raising suspicions of rampant nepotism.

Room Tip: Pick the room at the back of the house, it's away from the road and a little quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chris H
Reviewed March 9, 2012

We stayed for one night to celebrate our wedding anniversary. Luckily we were the only guests. The house is presented beautifully with country charm. The room was nice and spacious, but there were 2 things which would have improved our stay, a bath is something I love to have when away, it is relaxing and a treat, however there are no baths eventhough there is room for one. Also the TV could not be watched from the bed due to a very tall bed end, this is a shame as it is nice to be able to sit together and watch TV in bed, we tried to lift the TV and put some magazines underneath to raise it, however the TV was screwed into the cabinet. Apart from that, the hosts Chris and Debbie were lovely, giving space when needed but friendly chat when wanted. The breakfast was lovely, freshly cooked and a good size. The location of the B and B was excellent, walking distance to the town centre.
Dinner was the highlight at a restaurant called St Isidore, fantastic all round meal.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 8, 2012

My wife and I thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. Deb was extremely accommodating of our very late check-in at approx. 11pm on a Friday night (no doubt the beauty sleep was interrupted there!).

The room was nicely furnished with lots of nice little touches (great soap, little chocolates, jug of water in the bar fridge) and topped off with the friendliness and warm hospitality of Chris and Deb, made for a great experience.

Also, the breakfasts were delicious!

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple