“Great for breakfast”

Cuisines: Pizza, Australian, Cafe
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed August 3, 2014

A great place for a big breakfast with other offerings as well. Great coffee and service. If it is sunny then outside is the pick if it is a bit cool then inside is always warm.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Recently we were at Merimbula. On previous ocassions we have had take away fish, pizza and calamari from Cranky's. The food was always good. As this time it was winter I inquired in the afternoon what time the take away closed. I was told at 7pm.
We came back at 6.30 pm to order food to find it closed. We were disappointed and unhappy
The next morning i called in and politely explained the situation. The woman I spoke to didn't even have the good manners to stop tidying up the chairs and listen to my problem. I was told the previous night as it was raining and quiet they decided to close up early.

I wouldn't have been so upset if I hadn't asked the closing time only a few hours before we wanted dinner. So be aware the closing hours are only a guide and don't expect anyone to care if you are unhappy.

Reviewed July 22, 2014

What I love about Cranky cafe is the varied menu. They do a great burger, seafood chowder, gorgeous fish and many more dishes. Some are spicy and the service is friendly and obliging. Their coffee is great too, and all prices are reasonable. PLUS....it's right across the park and Main Beach, so after your delicious lunch, you can take a stroll along one of the most beautiful beaches in Australia!

Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

I have love the fact that you can have a quick coffee and a bite to eat when out walking the Dog!
Very pet and family friendly place. The food is tasty and reasonably priced.

Reviewed June 30, 2014

Just stopped in for a Milkshake one day and a second day for dessert for dinner meal. Very friendly staff.