“Simple, good and friendly”

Merimbula Hotel Lakeview Hotel and Grill
Ranked #21 of 68 Restaurants in Merimbula
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 17, 2014

Nice traditional bar menu with some good specials. Prices are very reasonable and meals were good portions. Staff were very friendly and the atmosphere welcoming, but basic.

There are newer reviews for Merimbula Hotel Lakeview Hotel and Grill

Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

We took the kids here for lunch whilst on holiday and were surprised how good it was. The menu is not an average "pub" menu although the old favorites are there. My husband had a delicious and massive burger with everything on it for $17 and I had the squid entree which was plenty of food for me and at $14 was a bargain. The kids pizza I'm told by my daughter was the best she's ever had and my other daughter had a yummy open chicken sandwich. Both the burger and sandwich had scrumptious bread. My son had his typical nuggets and chips. There was plenty on the menu I'd love to try and we'll definitely be going back before we head home.

Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

Sat down at a window table and watched the boats and birds go by while we waited for lunch. The hotel has a good cheap specials lunch menu as well as the normal selection. Our meals werethe roast half chicken $11, sirloin steak $12 and the open chicken sandwich $11. The open sandwich was only one half of a bun and the avocado was cooked...daughter said it was ok but maybe should be $10 and don't don't cook avocado. Nice friendly staff and service was quick. Give it a go!

Reviewed April 6, 2014

We sat at a window table which overlooked the jetty which was lovely. The meals were large, but I found my fish rather oily and overcooked. My husband had Parmigiana which he liked.

Reviewed January 19, 2014 via mobile

The view was great across the pier and up the lake toward the ocean but meal was expensive and a real poor cut of meat. Smallest flathead ever seen surely not legal size