“Fabulous Meal - Best Steak ever!”

Club Sapphire Merimbula
Ranked #8 of 69 Restaurants in Merimbula
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Club Sapphire Merimbula has an inviting combination of sophisticated dining, three relaxing leisure lounge areas, exciting programmes of auditorium entertainment, spacious function rooms for wedding receptions and conferencing, a complete health and fitness centre and first class bowling greens, free courtesy bus and free childminding. It's The Entertainment Centre.
Reviewed February 15, 2014

We had dinner here the other evening, my wife had the Atlantic salmon and I had the 300g Aged eye fillet steak which was perfectly cooked and honestly the best steak I have ever had! My wifes meal was also excellent. The club is open to non-members you just have to sign in at the door and the restaurant is large but service is well organised and the food is great and extremely good value - my steak was only $30 which was good value considering the size and quality. Very highly recommended.

Benita R, Staff Member at Club Sapphire Merimbula, responded to this reviewResponded February 17, 2014

I too recently came to the club in a social capacity for dinner with a group of friends, two of which own their own butcher's shop. They were also very pleased with their meals, especially the butchers, both big meat eaters and who also had big meat dishes. They made several comments on the excellent quality of the meat and how it had been cooked. I had the Crying Tiger Beef, a new addition to our menu as part of the Fusion Thai component. This is a dish I will most definitely be having again. Yummy!

Reviewed February 7, 2014

Recently had lunch here with the family, great value and the food was a lot better than expected.

My wife had the salmon with veggies and I had the ling fish with veggies and both our meals were well cooked. Our two boys (4 and 3) shared an adult main of calamari and chips and loved it. All up for these three meals we paid only $35 as part of their lunch specials menu, cannot go wrong!

Benita R, Staff Member at Club Sapphire Merimbula, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Quality food and value for money are just two of the things we strive to achieve. It's appreciated that you noticed it and decided to share your experience with TripAdvisor members. We hope you can visit beautiful Merimbula again soon.

Reviewed January 31, 2014 via mobile

Was hoping for more and was happy to forgive when second entree arrived with mains but was disappointed with my main. Pork Belly should be moist and succulent not the burnt and dry offering I received. Not all bad the wife's muscles were fine but she's had better and the kids meals were ok for the money.

Benita R, Staff Member at Club Sapphire Merimbula, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback as I hope you had done on the evening with your waitress so any problems could have been rectified promptly. I am happy that you were satisfied with the mussels and children's meals and hope you enjoyed your time in Merimbula.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

The seating area and atmosphere of this club was very nice compared to the RSL. All three of us had different versions of the chicken schnitzel and they were all very delicious and plentiful. Nice club for a feed.

Benita R, Staff Member at Club Sapphire Merimbula, responded to this reviewResponded January 27, 2014

It's always great to have a good review. Thank you very much.
We are proud to also be able to say that Club Sapphire Merimbula has received the maximum 5 star excellent rating for "Scores On Doors" presented by the NSW Government Food Authority. Yet another great reason to come for dinner at the club. :)

Reviewed December 26, 2013

Because the food was so good, we ate there two nights in a row,
and will call there again next time we are in Merimbula!

Benita R, Staff Member at Club Sapphire Merimbula, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2013

Our new menu has been wonderfully received by visitors and members alike. We are very happy that we have been able to contribute to your great experience in Merimbula. Thanks for the five star rating! :)