“Bountiful breakfast!”

Ranked #2 of 70 Restaurants in Merimbula
Cuisines: Australian
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Award winning breakfasts, idyllic location!
Reviewed August 15, 2014

Breakfast today was delicious. I was able to request my eggs the way I prefer - and they were perfect! Great location. Very efficient and friendly service. A favourite each time we come!

1  Thank Sue M

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Came in for breakfast . Needed high chair for our baby they only had one . I think they need more as there were heaps of kids coming and going, coffee great little burnt but ok . Even went for a second cup to take away . What my husband got for his money was good . But felt for $17 for half a crossiant with 2 eggs and sauce and ham was a rip off. Little to much nice coming from kitchen.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

We had coffee here twice. There is table service, the coffee is good and the fruit bread exceptional.

Reviewed July 7, 2014 via mobile

I had a nice breakfast this week at the Waterfront. They have some nice variations on their menu so worth a visit.

It has the 'Perfect' position for such a venue and get fitted if out well.

I'm sure the other places in town are good but I went for the possie.

Good coffee, on the ball staff.

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Had breakfast here this morning.

Food was great staff were super friendly. They were really good with the kids. Gave us some good advice on places to stop on our way back to Melbourne.

Would not hesitate to stop here for another meal next time in town.