“Great Stay, Great Hostess”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Jennerstown
Olde Stagecoach B&B
Ranked #1 of 2 Jennerstown B&B and Inns
Reviewed July 17, 2009

My dad and I took an 8-day trip across Pennsylvania, and stayed at The Olde Stagecoach Inn for two nights. It's centered between Johnstown and Somerset and not far from Ligonier. While we were there our car broke down. Dorothy, our hostess, couldn't have been more helpful. She not only looked up a dealer, but also got the directions for us. The rooms were great...dad had a "man's" room with a log bed and a woodsy theme; my room was more girly with two cozy swivel rockers right in front of the tv, which my dad loved in the evening. All the rooms have beautiful Amish quilts on the beds and several nice country touches. In the evenings, Dorothy puts out cookies. There is also a small refrigerator in the hallway with drinks you can take anytime. Breakfast was delicious both days...fruit, wafles, stuffed french toast, bacon, sausage, breads. If travelling in that direction again, I would definitely make The Olde Stagecoach Inn one of my stops.

• Stayed: July 2009
4  Thank kayeapix

Been to Olde Stagecoach B&B? Share your experiences!