I have been lucky enough to visit Lord Howe Island on a number of different occasions, and I would have to say that it is truly one of the most beautiful and enjoyable places for a holiday in Australia.
I was so pleasantly surprised to hear that Capella Lodge had been renovated and now Lord Howe had somewhere truly special to stay.
My husband and I were blown away by the quality, detail and care that this boutique hotel now possesses.
We had an absolute wonderful time, and our only complaint would have been that due to its popularity it was rather hard to secure the dates for our return stay.
I would highly recommend this hotel and this destination
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrated as the pinnacle of luxury on World Heritage-listed Lord Howe Island, Capella Lodge rests atop romantic Lovers Bay. An inspired architectural design welcomes spectacular views of the ocean, reef and mountains into the Lodge.A short flight from Australia’s east coast transports visitors to a real ‘treasure island’. Capella’s nine contemporary island-style suites are designed to complement Lord Howe’s pristine natural environment. Luxurious surrounds, exceptional island-inspired dining and unforgettable ‘first-name’ service combine to create an outstanding Lord Howe Island lodging experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Evoline ltd, MrandMrsSmith and TripOnline SA so you can book your Capella Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Resort All Inclusive
- Capella Hotel Lord Howe Island