Spent four days on LHI, staying at Capella Lodge. From the airport pickup to the trip home, they could not do enough you. This establishment is small with only 9 suites but it is not small on service, quality or helpfulness of the staff. As much as possible, the food is local and of great quality. Great wines too. Lots to do on the island. Recommend Ned's Beach, Mt Eliza climb (not easy but rewarding), glass bottom boat & snorkeling and riding your pusk bike about. The local museum is a must too. The weather at this time of the year can change quickly so be prepared. Great experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrated as the pinnacle of luxury on World Heritage-listed Lord Howe Island, Capella Lodge rests atop romantic Lovers Bay. An inspired architectural design welcomes spectacular views of the ocean, reef and mountains into the Lodge.A short flight from Australia’s east coast transports visitors to a real ‘treasure island’. Capella’s nine contemporary island-style suites are designed to complement Lord Howe’s pristine natural environment. Luxurious surrounds, exceptional island-inspired dining and unforgettable ‘first-name’ service combine to create an outstanding Lord Howe Island lodging experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and MrandMrsSmith so you can book your Capella Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Resort All Inclusive
- Capella Hotel Lord Howe Island