From the moment we step off the plan, the island offered a breathtaking view. From then on, everything was just perfect. We were picked up at the airport by Robyn and she drove us to Capella Lodge and took the time to explain everything to us. We stayed at the Makambo loft, and the views from our room are just spectacular. Everything went on as planned, we biked, hiked and also take the golf cart to tour the island. The staffs are friendly and helpful. The foods are excellent. One thing to make a note of is the nature of our loft. Living room and bathroom downstair and bedroom upstair connected by a circular stairs. This might be inconvenient for some people.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Celebrated as the pinnacle of luxury on World Heritage-listed Lord Howe Island, Capella Lodge rests atop romantic Lovers Bay. An inspired architectural design welcomes spectacular views of the ocean, reef and mountains into the Lodge.A short flight from Australia’s east coast transports visitors to a real ‘treasure island’. Capella’s nine contemporary island-style suites are designed to complement Lord Howe’s pristine natural environment. Luxurious surrounds, exceptional island-inspired dining and unforgettable ‘first-name’ service combine to create an outstanding Lord Howe Island lodging experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, MrandMrsSmith and Evoline ltd so you can book your Capella Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Capella Resort All Inclusive
- Capella Hotel Lord Howe Island