I just got home yesterday after two weeks staying at arajilla, there is no other place to stay on Lord Howe. Wonderous service superb A1, food the best,The best massages EVER..A peaceful Tranquil feeling comes over you when you stay among the forest on Lord Howe Island.The wonderous songs of the beautiful birds are continuously heard throughout the day.The flow of the breeze goes through the Kentia palms and the Banyan trees.A short distance away the waves can be heard washing ashore on the beach.This is a heavenly place to come to rest and forget the noise of the cities far away.....J.M.F.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its warm and friendly service and laid back ambience, Arajilla Retreat encapsulates the very essence of Lord Howe Island, offering guests a haven of tranquillity and peace. Arajilla is perfectly positioned on the northern sheltered end of the Island’s lagoon just behind Old Settlement Beach, where meandering pathways lead through native gardens to the beach, to its serene Ayurvedic Spa luxurious suites and renowned restaurant. Explore the extraordinary scenery and wildlife of World Heritage listed Lord Howe Island. Walk bush trails, climb mountains, swim, surf, snorkel, fish, cycle around the Island, play golf beneath the mountains, take it easy on a deserted beach, enjoy a massage or treatment, savour fine food and wine. And it’s all less than a two hour flight from Sydney or Brisbane. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Arajilla Retreat - Lord Howe Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arajilla Retreat Hotel Lord Howe Island
- Arajilla Retreat Lord Howe Island