I can not begin to explain just how wonderful Arajilla is! We had a 5 night break over Easter and from the time we were greeted off the plane to the time we were dropped off at the airport for our departing flight, we were treated like family! The staff are incredibly welcoming, friendly and are able to predict every need that you have. The food was absolutely wonderful, from the breakfast buffet, packed daily lunches and fabulous 3 course dinners that always included local seafood and produce. The spa at the resort is a real treat too and Elle even managed to get feeling back in my muscles after the various day treks we had been doing.
I can not recommend Arajilla enough and I only hope that one day I will get the chance to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Renowned for its warm and friendly service and laid back ambience, Arajilla Retreat encapsulates the very essence of Lord Howe Island, offering guests a haven of tranquillity and peace. Arajilla is perfectly positioned on the northern sheltered end of the Island’s lagoon just behind Old Settlement Beach, where meandering pathways lead through native gardens to the beach, to its serene Ayurvedic Spa luxurious suites and renowned restaurant. Explore the extraordinary scenery and wildlife of World Heritage listed Lord Howe Island. Walk bush trails, climb mountains, swim, surf, snorkel, fish, cycle around the Island, play golf beneath the mountains, take it easy on a deserted beach, enjoy a massage or treatment, savour fine food and wine. And it’s all less than a two hour flight from Sydney or Brisbane. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Arajilla Retreat - Lord Howe Island reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Arajilla Retreat Hotel Lord Howe Island
- Arajilla Retreat Lord Howe Island