“Superb value for money”

Dining options: Breakfast
bodmin
“Superb value for money”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

Loved this lovely little café. We visited 5times during our stay in Lennox and each time was fabulous. A great welcome from the girls each visit, superb coffee and cake the first time. Breakfast on other occasions was quick and delicious. Thank you for making our stay more enjoyable.

Visited August 2013

Byron Bay, Australia
“Friendly staff,accommodating ,gluten free options”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

As I am on a bit of a detox and am not able to eat certain foods there was not much on the menu i could eat, even though I wanted to.The staff helped me kindly to design my own meal which was absolutely awesome! My meal was delicious too..gluten free and fabulous.
For those of our group who could eat anything they ate burgers and a breakfast with the lot.
I was blown away by the size of the meals.You could practically share one meal between two.
Good Value for money.