“Honest fresh food and juices”
Review of Lime

Lime
Ranked #9 of 31 Restaurants in Lennox Head
Cuisines: Australian
Horsham, Australia
“Honest fresh food and juices”
Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

Lime has a fairly limited menu but the food was fresh and tasty with scrumptious juices. Good atmosphere and nice staff.

• Visited July 2014

Sydney
“A Gem”
Reviewed May 19, 2014

Went to Lennox Head , NSW, not expecting great things foodwise but then discovered "Lime Lennox". I was with another couple and we ordered lunch . My Chicken salad was exceptionally good - fresh lettuce etc. and a really interesting sauce with the chicken. Everybody with me had a really good meal too. Well done "Lime" , a great meal.

• Visited May 2014
Melbourne, Australia
“Not bad, but not particularly great either”
Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

I so desperately wanted this to be my favourite place whilst staying in Byron, however it failed to impress. Maybe I have high standards, but I guess I expect a simple meal like breakfast to be easy and kinda special.
As mentioned in my previous reviews, I mostly order scrambled eggs, bacon and sometimes hash brown rosti. And today was no exception. I skipped the toast today and built my own brekkie, which I think was a great touch. Usually you'll find a basic eggs cooked how you like on toast, but here you can get all the bits n pieces you want at a very reasonable price. That's the upside to this cafe I think. Although I feel $4 for toast is a little exy, considering that a) you can buy a whole loaf for that and b) it doesn't fit with the other prices as far as I can tell.
Now, the meal that came out was certainly what I asked for but I just didn't love it. The scrambled eggs were of a good consistency, however lacked flavour. The bacon was ok - short cut rashers are great for the health conscious who want a little cheat on the bacon, but I like the full middle rasher with the fat and all. That's what has the most flavour I think. And the hash brown seemed like the supermarket bought "triangle" shape which was not at all appealing - and for $1 what else would have I expected? Eek!
My highlight was the mixed Berry crush on ice for $6. Normally I would go for a freshly squeezed juice, but they only had bottled juice and I felt like something fresh.
Overall, it was a little disappointing. It would seem that Melbourne does breakfast best!!

Visited March 2014
australia
“Fresh , tasty food every time!”
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Have tried very eatery in Lennox for Saturday lunch wih friends and Lime is withou doubt the best. They make everything fresh. Great salads especially the Lime Salad and burgers are tasty. They make the best coffee in Lennox and bake beautiful muffins and cakes. And on top of all that the prices are the most reasonable in town.

• Visited March 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Best Coffee!”
Reviewed February 4, 2014

This place serves the best coffee in Lennox Head! It appears to be well attended by locals who obviously know their stuff. Get a table outside, as it can be a bit hot and stuffy inside.

Visited January 2014