“Cocolish Bliss - a real treat!”
Review of Villaggio Spa - CLOSED

Villaggio Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Villaggio Spa Lennox Head where you can relax restore your mind body and soul,with our highest quality natural healing products and five star treatments our experienced staff will deliver the ultimate treatment experience you deserve .... view our treatment menu in the image file and call us for an appointment
Reviewed January 19, 2014

My husband bought me a voucher for this treatment for Christmas and it was AMAZING. Terrena was lovely and welcoming on my arrival and the salon is gorgeous. The first part of the treatment was a coconut, lime and sugar body scrub, followed by a shower. My skin felt so richly moisturised after this. Then the massage - just when I thought it couldn't get any better Terrena applied the hot rocks to my back and shoulders. That's the bliss part right there! This is one of the best spa treatments I've ever had and I can't recommend it highly enough.

Terrena has thought about and taken care of every little detail - thick fluffy towels, beautiful products, cup of herbal tea afterwards, beautiful lighting etc etc - making it a truly relaxing and thoroughly enjoyable experience. I hope to be back for many more!

Terrena R, Owner at Villaggio Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Wow ...Thankyou so much your review has left me with a huge smile I am so glad you loved your treatment your words have ment so much to me ,Its nice to see all my hard work is noticed and appreciated ..Thankyou Kind Regards Terrena :-)

There are newer reviews for Villaggio Spa

Reviewed January 14, 2014

Lennox Head is so lucky to have Terrena at Villaggio Spa. I have microdermabrasion facials and my eyebrows waxed, I have never been so impressed, my daughter and I would never go elsewhere again.
I trust Terrena 100% she is very professional, honest and caring.
Thanks so much and please don't ever move from Lennox Head.

Terrena R, Owner at Villaggio Spa, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2014

Thankyou , Your skin looks amazing the Skin rejuvenation Facial is my most popular as the results speak for themselves I love this treatment too Im also happy you love your brows ... Im looking foward to your next treatment ...and Im not moving ;-)
Kind regards Terrena Rowan Villaggio SPA

Reviewed January 14, 2014

where do i start? After moving from Sydney 18 months ago, i struggled tofind a great beautician, until a stumbled upon this little gem. The hot stone massage and facials are awesome, and Terrena is a warm and caring local extremely committed to making you feel amazing and welcome from the moment you step inside.

Thankyou for the review ,Im happy you enjoy your treatments so much I enjoy my job and work my hardest to deliver an enjoyable treatment at the higest standard ,Im lucky to have such wonderful clients :-)
Kind Regards Terrena Rowan Villaggio SPA

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Treated myself to an hour half coconut spa and massage treatment which was fantastic. Not only was this one of the best treatments I have ever received, owner Terrena had a beautiful disposition and her love for what she does shorn through. I highly recommend anyone who is visiting Lennox Head and needs revitalizing to visit Villaggio Spa!!

Terrena R, Owner at Villaggio Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thankyou for your review ,it was lovely meeting you and I hope to see you next time you come to Lennox Head ...Kind regards Terrena Rowan Villaggio SPA :-)

Reviewed October 2, 2013

One of our highlights of our family holiday in Lennox Head, was a massage at Villaggio Spa. Terrena was very professional and caring. All 6 of us ended up booking in after hearing how good the treatment was! I even booked in for a second massage. Thank you so much Terrena. We can't wait to come back again.

1  Thank Jenine C
Terrena R, Owner at Villaggio Spa, responded to this reviewResponded October 4, 2013

Thankyou for this great feedback I really appreciate you taking the time to review Villaggio Spa ,I enjoyed meeting you all and I'm Glad you all enjoyed your Hot Rock Intergrated massages ....take care and I'll look foward to seeing you next year ..Kind Regards Terrena Rowan :-)