“Amazing service!!!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 23, 2012

Me and my mates came down for a feed, it was almost closing and they stayed open to serve us even tho most of the other restaurants were closing and wouldn't feed us. So if you would like an amazing feed with the added bonus of having great service come down and get involved.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

My wife and I dropped in here for lunch on spec as we knew nothing about it and we were certainly not disappointed.
I love seafood and my mixed seafood grill was as good as I've had anywhere and certainly better than most fried seafood baskets I have endured. My wifes mixed meat grill was equally as good. Her steak was, in her opinion, as good as what she has eaten at Rockpool.
The presentation was very good, the staff attentive and the wine list comprehensive.
Meals were not oversized and allowed room for the supurb creme catalan dessert. Prices are most reasonable for what you get.
We will certainly be back there.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

We were welcomed by the owner and provided wonderful service from the moment we arrived. The Mediterranean influenced food was absolutely superb. The choices of Aussie, Kiwi, Italian and Spanish wine also brilliant. Thank you.

Reviewed October 14, 2012

My wife and I shared several items and were both food poisoned, And vomiting through the night. Don't go here unless you want your holiday ruined! Beware!

1  Thank zachorowitz
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Even though not alot of the food was mediterranean, if you wanted it, there was some on the menu. The service was wonderful, the owners wife personally served us and i have never met a nicer woman. The food was spectacular and reasonably priced. I would definitley go back!