“FUN”

Cuisines: Japanese
Glenside, PA
“FUN”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Absolutely fun place to eat, food is good and not a bad value. Stick with the grill, sushi is not the best.

Visited March 2012
1 Thank David V

Elkins Park, Pennsylvania
“Fun and Yummy!”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

This is a great family exerience: the chefs are very winning and kids love their tricks like flipping food to us and turning us into trained seals! The food was the best I have had in one of these types of places, and there are lots of options. Plus easy parking. Have gone many times.

Visited November 2012
JENKINTOWN, PA
“Relaxed, fun and good food.”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I agree with some of the reviewers that the service is a bit slow, but when I go there I am not in a rush. They remember our names and treat us like old friends. We are never hurried out so they can serve the next group. The food is consistently great and prepared just as ordered. Some of my family are sushi buffs and they claim the sushi is amazing. I eat it and enjoy the different flavors, but know too little to compare it with other restaurants. The salmon is incredible and they have something for everyone including the little ones. I have eaten at thousands of restaurants in my lifetime, some better, but most were not even close. You can pay a lot more for the same meal and be rushed, and enjoy it less at most Japanese steakhouses. I have eaten at restaurants the I paid $100.00 a person or more and never enjoyed it as much as I do each time I visit this Hibachi.

• Visited November 2012
1 Thank SRCWB
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Slow service, great food”
Reviewed July 23, 2012 via mobile

We ate with a party of 13, for a birthday celebration, and waited a long time for the server to take our order. In the end, we got our food and it was delicious. But, it delayed us by a good 45 minutes. We had a great time so all worked out well.

Union, New Jersey
“Failing score for service”
Reviewed April 11, 2012

The restaurant is located on the garden level. You bet your bottom dollar the service is the worse. We were seated at sushi bar near another couple which were seated prior to our arrival. The server took so long to return every time. Very slow. It was clear we were forgotten. I had to search for the server. The sushi was not bad.

• Visited April 2012