“One the better, but not best, locations”

Massage Envy - Jenkintown
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 70 helpful votes
“One the better, but not best, locations”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

I receive regular massages to help control arthritis pain and have visited several Massage Envy locations. There's nothing wrong with this one, but the therapists here don't seem to be quite as experienced as the ones at another local ME spa.

If you're looking for just a relaxation massage, this location is fine. If you want therapeutic services, go to Warrington.

Visited January 2014

Abington, Pennsylvania
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Ahhhhhh, Massaaaaaaage!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I love Massage Envy, Jenkintown. The front desk staff are friendly, and the "quiet room" is just that. I've had several therapists over the year or year and a half that I've been going there, and every one of them gives a thorough massage, undoing stress and knotted muscles. I've called each one of them "Miracle Hands" because I go out of there feeling relaxed and loose. They're very good, tailoring each massage to me and my particular needs. I just love it here.

Visited March 2014
2 Thank ShrrlGrrl
Philadelphia, Pa
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 34 helpful votes
“I'm grateful for Vee, the best massage therapist ever, at Massage Envy Jenkintown!”
Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I am fortunate to have discovered Massage Envy in Jenkintown. Everyone is friendly and professional. All of the staff seek to ensure that your experience is a pleasant and relaxing one. I am most grateful to have Vee as my massage therapist. I have fibromyalgia and have been in constant pain for more than 20 years. Vee is an accomplished professional who truly understands the human body and applies her significant skills deftly. In addition, Vee is a compassionate and delightful woman. The only time I am ever without pain is after my message with Vee, and I cannot adequately express my gratitude.

Visited October 2013
1 Thank Catguy411
Jenkintown, Pennsylvania
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Wonderul relaxing and affordable!”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Pavel is excellent massage therapist. The environment is relaxing and tranquil. Enjoy my monthly massage! Everyone is friendly and kind! Great affordable monthly massages! I recommend the 90 minute massage!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank loopah8
Chicago, Illinois
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Best Massage”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

I truly think this is the best massage that I have ever had the pleasure of experiencing in the States.

Visited March 2012