We stayed four nights here and four nights at Salt resort in march and it was wonderful. Bale is a more modern resort, more tranquil than Salt but not as child friendly. We travelled with 3 yo and 7 month old.
The food both room service, although exy, and restaurant breakfast was great. The joy of bale is having Brekkie to your room and it is included in the price, this was good as dining each morning at restaurant can be a bit much.
All of the pools are great, especially the lagoon pool in salt which you have access to when staying at Bale. The bale reception area is gorgeous.
The staff are professional and friendly.
Some great restaurant near. Special mention of Bellini Italian, wonderful for take away or dining in.
The park and walking tracks are great too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Bale Salt offers luxurious apartments in an absolute beach front location, some with magnificent ocean views. These apartments offer boutique accommodation for the discerning traveller as well as for holiday making couples and families. The ultra-modern one, two and three bedroom apartments are equipped with state of the art plasma televisions, Bose sound systems, large balconies with spectacular views and rainforest shower heads. Secluded within the resort complex is a lap pool and spa, exclusively offered only to the 41 Peppers Bale apartments. In addition, Bale guests are free to utilise the facilities of the neighbouring Peppers Salt Resort & Spa, such as the lagoon pool, tropical pool, gym and tennis court. Enjoy a fine bottle of champagne and the sunset from your balcony before you head over to Season, operated by Peppers Salt Resort & Spa which offers succulent cuisine. A relaxing treatment at the Golden Door Spa would just round off your stay, whether you choose a simple massage or one of the more decadent treatments on the menu. This is pure refreshment and rejuvenation for mind, body and soul. The resort is located just 15 minutes from Gold Coast Airport. The pristine beach is perfect for a relaxing morning of surf and sun. Alternatively, the younger family members can take part in daily surf schools, kayaking and bike riding while you indulge in a game of golf with the tranquil Cudgen Creek trickling westward in the backdrop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Bale Salt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Bale Salt Hotel Kingscliff
- Peppers Bale Salt Kingscliff