This is a fantastic destination for families. The units are spacious and set in lovely surrounds. We rented privately so had no issues with service. The pool, spa and fantastic beach were the focus of our relaxing family holiday. We love that this is absolute beachfront accommodation. The two bed units are well suited to two couples with a child in tow each. The playgrounds, bike paths and great open green spaces were well used. We have stayed at Peppers Salt, the much larger neighbour of Bale too. We all prefer Bale, smaller, but still with access to Salt facilities. Salts gym is very poor. But the beach is a much better workout venue. We stayed over the Easter long weekend, and it never felt crowded. The area is well stocked with bunnies roaming the streets, which gave the kids great joy, as they got to meet the Easter bunny in the flesh.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Bale Salt offers luxurious apartments in an absolute beach front location, some with magnificent ocean views. These apartments offer boutique accommodation for the discerning traveller as well as for holiday making couples and families. The ultra-modern one, two and three bedroom apartments are equipped with state of the art plasma televisions, Bose sound systems, large balconies with spectacular views and rainforest shower heads. Secluded within the resort complex is a lap pool and spa, exclusively offered only to the 41 Peppers Bale apartments. In addition, Bale guests are free to utilise the facilities of the neighbouring Peppers Salt Resort & Spa, such as the lagoon pool, tropical pool, gym and tennis court. Enjoy a fine bottle of champagne and the sunset from your balcony before you head over to Season, operated by Peppers Salt Resort & Spa which offers succulent cuisine. A relaxing treatment at the Golden Door Spa would just round off your stay, whether you choose a simple massage or one of the more decadent treatments on the menu. This is pure refreshment and rejuvenation for mind, body and soul. The resort is located just 15 minutes from Gold Coast Airport. The pristine beach is perfect for a relaxing morning of surf and sun. Alternatively, the younger family members can take part in daily surf schools, kayaking and bike riding while you indulge in a game of golf with the tranquil Cudgen Creek trickling westward in the backdrop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Peppers Bale Salt reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Bale Salt Hotel Kingscliff
- Peppers Bale Salt Kingscliff