Resort was nice enough... apartments were clean, with all that you'd need on a holiday. We had a spa suite that was a self contained apartment. Bathrooms look a bit tired, but none the less the apartment was fine for our short stay. Pool was nice but finding a lounge or sun chair was next to impossible at times. There are definitely not enough chairs for the size of the resort of the pool.
Pool service was poor... waiters came around every now and then, but after spending the day around the pool and ordering a fair few drinks for our group of 10, the plastic glassware stayed there all day. We struggled to get their attention, so had to go to the bar when we wanted something.
Staff were friendly and nice.
Had booked the apartment for 3, but had to call reception on our first night, when our son's rollaway bed wasn't organised.. after waiting some time, the bed was brought up by a lovely housekeeping lady.
Movie night by the pool was great for the kids wanting a night swim, so they loved it.
Salt Village is just across the road, and the array of restaurants is fine if you don't want to drive far. We at at Bellini's one night which was lovely.
Breakfast was nice, not a huge variety, but good enough for a nice simple breakfast. The place looked trashed by the end of the breakfast run though... food all over the floor etc, with nobody even attempting to pick up or sweep anything up until breakfast was well and truly over. Not a nice look when you're visiting the place for the first time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Salt Resort & Spa is located on absolute oceanfront only 15 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport and within easy reach of the attractions of the Gold Coast and 30 minutes from Byron Bay. The resort offers beautifully decorated Hotel Rooms and self- contained suites, ranging from one to three bedrooms, just metres from Salt Beach. All Rooms include a private balcony with outdoor furniture, air-conditioning, LCD screen colour televisions, Austar and video on demand channels, CD player, STD/ISD direct dialling, minibar, refrigerator, bathroom, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, ironing equipment. All Suites also include a fully-equipped kitchen as well as laundry facilities including washing machine and dryer. The resort offers a range of recreational facilities and resort services for all guests including 24 hour reception, undercover car parking, dry cleaning services, high speed internet access and wireless capabilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Peppers Salt Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Salt Resort And Spa
- Peppers Salt Hotel Kingscliff