We stayed for two nights in a hotel room as a belated honeymoon. We told the hotel it was our honeymoon, and they put us in a disabled room with a shower chair and rails around the bathroom... not very romantic. There was no screen at all in the shower, so water went absolutely everywhere in the bathroom. The room was very average- it was so tiny that the bedside tables didn't even fit along the wall. Our balcony was also tiny and had to shuffle to get around the table. There was absolutely no view. There were no fly screens so we had the airconditioning on- it was so loud and the front bit was broken off- and there was a lot of mould in it. We shared an outside door with the room next door- which banged really loudly when ever anyone walked through (which was often). We got takeaway pizza and salad from one of the restaurants - we rang reception to get some cutlery and plates, and the staff were not overly attentive and took a long time to arrive. The buffet breakfast was nice but nothing special and we felt really rushed as it was so busy, we left our table to get some food and the wait staff had cleared away my full cup of coffee and cutlery.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Salt Resort & Spa is located on absolute oceanfront only 15 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport and within easy reach of the attractions of the Gold Coast and 30 minutes from Byron Bay. The resort offers beautifully decorated Hotel Rooms and self- contained suites, ranging from one to three bedrooms, just metres from Salt Beach. All Rooms include a private balcony with outdoor furniture, air-conditioning, LCD screen colour televisions, Austar and video on demand channels, CD player, STD/ISD direct dialling, minibar, refrigerator, bathroom, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, ironing equipment. All Suites also include a fully-equipped kitchen as well as laundry facilities including washing machine and dryer. The resort offers a range of recreational facilities and resort services for all guests including 24 hour reception, undercover car parking, dry cleaning services, high speed internet access and wireless capabilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Peppers Salt Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Salt Resort And Spa
- Peppers Salt Hotel Kingscliff