I have stayed at this Peppers 4 times now (3 times in 2011 and recently in August 2012) and each time has been very good. I love the beach is so close and the unit is exceptionally clean. The only slight complaint is regarding the buffet breakfast. It can get ridiculously busy at peak times for breakfast. The last time I attempted breakfast was in November 2011 with my husband and parents & brother who were visiting from the UK. We requested a table for 5 people and waited just over an hour to be allowed into the restaurant. A lot of smaller groups were getting in before us which was really frustrating. Whilst the choice of breakfast items is very good the chaos around the eating area is too noisy. I now make other arrangements for breakfast. The only other negative point for me is the pool area. Whilst it is stunning, I prefer to go to the beach as I cannot stand the noise from the screaming kids. I appreciate it is a family resort so I choose to go to the beach instead to relax. It would be nice to have a child free pool but I don't think that will happen. Overall, I highly recommend this resort as good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peppers Salt Resort & Spa is located on absolute oceanfront only 15 minutes from the Gold Coast Airport and within easy reach of the attractions of the Gold Coast and 30 minutes from Byron Bay. Surrounded by plunge, lagoon pools and tropical foliage, the resort combines Northern NSW seaside-village charm with all the luxuries you'd expect from a Peppers Resort. The resort offers beautifully decorated Hotel Rooms and self- contained suites, ranging from one to three bedrooms, just metres from Salt Beach. All Rooms include a private balcony with outdoor furniture, air-conditioning, LCD screen colour televisions, Austar and video on demand channels, CD player, STD/ISD direct dialling, minibar, refrigerator, bathroom, hairdryer, tea and coffee making facilities, ironing equipment. All Suites also include a fully-equipped kitchen as well as laundry facilities including washing machine and dryer. The resort offers a range of recreational facilities and resort services for all guests including 24 hour reception, undercover car parking, dry cleaning services, high speed internet access and wireless capabilities. Choose to laze the day away by the selection of resort and lagoon style pools or venture down to the beach to feel the sand between your feet and breathe in the salt air. Alternatively treat yourself to a massage at the onsite world-class spa facility, or hire a bike and explore the beautiful surrounds of the resort at your own pace. In the evening treat yourself to the culinary delights featured on the gourmet menu of the resort's signature onsite restaurant or explore the dining options at Salt Village only a short stroll away. Surf, swim, cycle, explore the World Heritage listed National Parks, fish or cruise along the Tweed River, or simply relax in one of the boutique restaurants that Kingscliff has to offer. Positioned seaside at Kingscliff on the border of New South Wales and Queensland, the resort boasts first class facilities set amongst a charming village setting ideal for your next weekend away or family holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Peppers Salt Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Peppers Salt Hotel Kingscliff
- Peppers Salt Resort And Spa