Tripadvisor
Post
Inbox
Search
4,136 results
All reviews ocean view the gold coast main pool great resort tennis courts byron bay hotel room spa bath relaxing stay buffet breakfast tropical pool salt beach bottle shop one bedroom apartment great pool salt bar short drive
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

room too far from anything. wasn't offered wheelchair until next day( would have made things easier.) too far from room to breakfast. beds really uncomfortable lumpy need new mattress. I did advise I had a disabled 90year old and was given a room a really long way from anything.. seasons restaurant for breakfast food good but was packed and couldn't find seat first morning. second morning we went earlier and it was better.
Shower treacherous for my mother but I had a nice bath..

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with AccorHotels.com
Salt2487, Manager at Mantra on Salt Beach Kingscliff, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Anne,

Thank you for taking the time to share such detailed feedback with us. We will certainly review all of the concerns you'd mentioned with the appropriate teams to ensure we're able to address these issues and prevent a similar experience to yours moving forward.

I do sincerely hope we have the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future and if you have any further questions, concerns, or additional feedback please do not hesitate to reach out to me personally and it would be my pleasure to connect with you to discuss.

Kind regards

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I have been staying here every January for the last 10 years. The bedroom suites are in need of a refurbishment now. Looking very sad and tired. Carpets and bathrooms especially need a fresh approach. The couch was very used and sad. The lobby, pool and garden areas are beautiful and they are fine. It's just inside the rooms that need renovating. The beach is lovely and all that Salt Beach has to offer is fantastic, a really great area, lots of restaurants and cafes around, excellent for walking, running, cycling, swimming, tennis.

Room tip: Ask for a room away from the pool areas

Dear Marta,

Kind regards

Reviewed January 11, 2020

We stayed at this place for a 3 night weekend. The beach and pool area was the only nice part about it. The bed was the most uncomfortable I have ever slept on it felt like a wooden board, not to mention that I’m pregnant and it has now given me back and hip problems. We checked out a day early because of this reason, no refund or room credit for the last night was offered. On top of this there was no air con in the bedroom only a fan, which made the room quite hot in the middle of summer. Buffet breakfast was served outside of the hotel which I thought was strange going to a different hotel to eat breakfast. The breakfast buffet was below average and coffee undrinkable. Unfortunately I will not come back to this hotel.

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank Travelwithemanuella
Reviewed January 7, 2020

We have travelled here 4 times in the past 12 months and plan on coming back again.

The resort-style feel to the place is amazing- we have always received amazing service.

The pool is beautiful to relax around. The connecting shops & restaurants are fantastic to go to.

Close to the beach- however, it’s an unpatrolled beach and finds it better to go to the nearby Cudgen Creek.

Room tip: Top floor on the left side to look over the water
Date of stay: May 2019

Dear Cat,

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the Mantra on Salt Beach Kingscliff.

Reviewed January 6, 2020