“Tasty Thai”

Mahsuri Thai
Ranked #6 of 61 Restaurants in Kingscliff
Cuisines: Asian, Thai
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: (02) 6674 2022
Brisbane
“Tasty Thai”
Reviewed February 28, 2013

We went here late last night and the food was some of the best Thai we've had. I oredered a chicken and veg stirfry - it had loads of different types of veges which I loved. My partner had a curry and said it was delicious. Probably a tad more expensive than what you'd pay at your local Thai but you expect that at a resort. Service was standard. Would def come again.

Tumbulgum, Australia
“So Fresh, So Delicious and Awesome atmosphere”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

I live local to this restaurant and I go frequently because not only is the food delicious but so so fresh. The ambience is divine and I love this restaurant. You won't be disappointed. 5 Stars

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Eyeball09
Sydney, Australia
“Wouldn't eat there again”
Reviewed January 31, 2013

Food was average and very greasy, not nearly as nice as our local Thai restaurants in Sydney. It was too expensive as well, even compared to Sydney prices. Wouldn't eat there again.

• Visited January 2013
“Worst Thai I've ever had. Take it from a local.Don't eat here!”
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Rude rude rude staff but not as bad as the food.
I'd been here a couple of times because im a local and gotten combination fried rice and it wasn't too bad but it was overpriced for what it was. The thing that is disgusting is that a 3 out of 4 times I have been there I've ordered a chicken and veg curry ($16 mind you) and have gotten woolies roast chicken complete with bones and stuffing with some canned pineapple and some curry sauce poured over the top.no joke! I'm not fussy with restaurants and rarely write bad reviews but the food here is absolutely PUTRID! Don't waste your money, listen to the locals! Go to Red Hot Thai down near the roundabout!

Sydney, Australia
“Could eat here every night and we nearly did!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Food was authentically thai, fresh and interesting. Love love love the green papaya salad and black sticky rice for dessert
(brought us back to the most exquisite dining experiences in Thailand) Absolute fantastic value, nice enough staff, lovely atmosphere and decor. This restaurant made our stay in Kingscliff worth our while!

Visited January 2013