“Tip Top”

Sea Salt Ristorante
Reserve with
Sea Salt Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 61 Restaurants in Kingscliff
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Our meals are freshly prepared and cooked to order using local and imported produce and ingredients. Our authentic cuisine is made with love & passion and served with with joy. All of us here at Sea Salt hope you enjoy your dining experience with us. Your patience is appreciated upon our busy times.Our Cuisine is Modern Italian & Pizza. We have a relaxed & child Friendly ambience. Restaurant features include, during winter months heated Alfresco Dining, indoor/outdoor dining, Takeaway option, Street Parking. We accept Cash, AMEX, Eftpos, Visa & Mastercard.We also cater for private, corporate and wedding functions, for upto 100 people.
“Tip Top”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Good menu. Diverse, classic, authentic.
Friendly, professional, and competent staff.
Great room. Busy but in control, clean and no fuss
We had take away and it was a pleasure to be there (for ten minutes). Wished that we made the effort to dine in.
Food excellent. Fresh, flavoursome... Pizza top class.

Visited September 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't do it! Worst service and food I've had in years!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

My partner and I had been out for the day, so we decided to order a pizza from nearby Sea Salt Pizzeria. We ordered at exactly 6pm, and were told the pizzas (meat lovers with vegetables and a garlic pizza bread) would be ready in 12 minutes.
It took us a little longer to get there, and we arrived at 6.30pm. We walked in, and I said the name for which the order was in. She looked at me blankly, and then pulled it up on the computer screen. She was quick to charge me nearly $40 for the pizzas, but that's when the service stopped. She then "yelled" out to the chef the order name, he responded "I don't have that here?". They had no record of the order, apart from the fact that I had just paid for it. She asked me if I was sure I had ordered with them. And then she suddenly remembered chatting with me on the phone. I was clearly unimpressed.
She then asked me again what I wanted, and I re-ordered. 5 minutes later (which seemed a little quick to cook a pizza) we were sent away with no apology, no discount.
We got back to our apartment and opened the pizza box to find raw slabs of ham on our pizza, no vegetables and the driest pizza we'd ever eaten. The garlic pizza bread was decent, but you'd hope they could get that right considering they call themselves a "pizzeria".
Wouldn't eat there again if they paid me, most disgusting pizza and service was tragic!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Em D
Brisbane, Australia
“Great service and superb desert”
Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

Nice service Morton bay spaghetti was yummy and left hungry for more. Chicken and corrizo pizza simple but tasty and filling. Only 3.5 score Meals not balanced and lacked veggies. But the cheesecake desert was wow !

• Visited August 2013
Brisbane, Australia
“Disappointing Pizza”
Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

The staff was friendly and service very good, but we were very disappointed with the Food. The place is pricy for Kingsclif so we expected something better. I had the rocket salad for entree and it was ok. Very small portion but ok flavours. The disappointment was really the pizza, flavourless and chewy. We had the Mediterranean pizza, and the base was very dry. I don't know about the other items on the menu, they may be okay, but I would not recommend this place for a Pizza night.

• Visited July 2013
2 Thank MimaBev
Sydney, Australia
“Great Meal”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

Staying in a holiday house in the Salt development we were not expecting too much from this restaurant were pleasantly surprised.Two Adults and a 3 year old is always hard to please everyone but we can honestly say we walked out pleased.My Wife had the Chilli pasta with Moreton bay bugs,I had the pizza chicken, pumpkin with spinach, garlic, bocconcini & chilli and the young bloke had Spaghetti bolognaise - Everyone happy ! Only gripe was the single glasses of Pinot Noir I ordered - I sent one back because it was oxidized - second the same ! so tip is order a bottle.All in all a good place for the family to eat and quite affordable.

• Visited June 2013