“beautiful”

Sea Salt Ristorante
Ranked #21 of 66 Restaurants in Kingscliff
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Our meals are freshly prepared and cooked to order using local and imported produce and ingredients. Our authentic cuisine is made with love & passion and served with with joy. All of us here at Sea Salt hope you enjoy your dining experience with us. Your patience is appreciated upon our busy times.Our Cuisine is Modern Italian & Pizza. We have a relaxed & child Friendly ambience. Restaurant features include, during winter months heated Alfresco Dining, indoor/outdoor dining, Takeaway option, Street Parking. We accept Cash, AMEX, Eftpos, Visa & Mastercard.We also cater for private, corporate and wedding functions, for upto 100 people.
kingscliff
“beautiful”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

You must try the tasting seafood plate to share or have as a main soo fresh and delicious. I have been there on many occasions and I am always happy with the food and service.

• Visited March 2013

Ipswich, Australia
“Great food”
Reviewed February 19, 2013

We dined at this restaurant twice. The food both times was great however attention to detail is lacking. The first night, I got the special, grilled snapper on cauliflower puree with chorizo and scallops with green beans. I delicious meal, however I didn't get the beans - when they came around and asked how the meal was I commented that it was lovely but didn't come with the green beans (I was merely making an observation) however was presented a couple of minutes later with a bowl of green beans which was a little silly considering I had already eaten my meal. The second time I got the linguine marinara which was nothing special, just what you expect from the dish. My husband got a hawaiin pizza both times - and thought it was great both times.

It took some time to get service on the first occasion, however the waitress was very friendly and helpful. The second night we went the service was fast, and the waitress was friendly, however clearly did not know the menu - and read the specials too us of the board which we could read ourselves.

Prices are above average, however in line with the rest of the surrounding area.

• Visited February 2013
Maui
“Pleasantly Surprised”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

We were ready for a nice enjoyable meal and the outcome was amazing. The Italian meal was very good, prepared so fresh and delicious.

Visited February 2013
Byron Bay, Australia
“Average pizza, distracted service”
Reviewed February 16, 2013 via mobile

We dined on a busy Saturday night. Seated quickly. We ordered a chicken pizza and a pear and rocket salad. We were asked if we wanted the salad with the pizza and yes we did. Beer and soft drink came quickly but no water. Had to ask again for the water. Salad came out very quickly. 10 mins later the pizza. No plates were given not serving utensils for the salad. Pizza was average. Sparse topping, not even a piece of chicken on each slice. 3 tiny slices of pear in the whole salad. We were in and out within 30 mins. Well priced, would be good for kids. Pizza base was good. Surprised it was so busy as there are many better places in kingscliff to eat.

Sydney, Australia
“Average”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Food was ok, service average. I don't get why they don't let you take away the food you can't eat when they do a takeaway menu. We had to leave half a pizza because of their stupid policy.

Visited February 2013