“Friendly service.”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I recently came here with a friend for lunch. I have to say that the service was really good, friendly and warm.
Unfortunately my meal didn't match the service. I was very excited when ordering my pumpkin, broccoli and feta frittata as it sounded delicious. However when it came out, it looked and tasted very much like a dried up muffin. Very bland and pretty much tasteless, I certianly didnt see or taste any feta. It came out on plopped on top of a salad consisting of lettuce, tomato and grated carrot.
Maybe I would of been better off ordering something sweet? But I wont be returning to find out :(

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Looked forward to visiting after dinner last Friday night for dessert.We had seen the open til late sign in the window but when we arrived at 8:50pm we were told that they were closing at 9pm.It was a disappointment..perhaps the sign could reflect the actual closing time. We did stop in for hot chocolates the next morning and they were delicious!

Reviewed January 3, 2014 via mobile

Came for breakfast with my fiancé.
We were immediately greeted by very friendly staff. Wondering if it is a prerequisite to work here to be attractive, as they're all very pretty!
They all seemed happy to be at work and genuinely pleased to see you, which was a pleasant change! The menu wasn't huge but it was still difficult to choose only one thing!
I had an iced chocolate, and it was easily the best iced chocolate I have ever had!!
I had the omelet, and although it was a bit smaller than I had expected it turned out to be the perfect size- and the tomato chutney was delicious!
The staff cleared our plates as soon as we were finished, again with a big smile.
My only gripe about this place? The iced chocolate was so good, I couldn't stop myself finishing it before my meal came! :P

Reviewed November 4, 2013

Service - Wonderful. The owners were very friendly and accommodating. The café looked clean, cosy and inviting.

Cost - I had the high tea and thought it was a little expensive for $22 considering what was received - I would have been better off ordering each single item from the standard menu from what I could work out afterwards, so that was a little disappointing as I expected by buying more you would get better value.

Food - The little quiches and scones were lovely. The home-made jam is really tasty making the scones even yummier. The cake and biscuits tasted stale (they seriously tasted a day old and I could get better from a supermarket). The chocolate is also very rich so the top tier I could not eat without feeling ill so again, a waste of money.

Overall - I would visit again but stick to a mug of coffee and a scone which I could get for a reasonable price of $8 and really enjoy... Not regret paying $22 for something I didn't thoroughly enjoy. It's worth a visit!

Reviewed September 13, 2013

A welcoming little cafe with a lovely vibe. Your chocolate cravings and desires will be served here.