“Great food and coffee”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed December 7, 2013

Wife is gluten free and I eat everything...but it has to be good. This place was terrific in our books. The food was enough and the carrot cake with their own berry compote hit the spot. Roasted vege with their pesto toasted sandwich was also very good.

Coffee was good as well. I can see why some people say the service is not friendly but in my opinion the people don't gush over you but if you project warm that is what we got back.

1  Thank Tony C

Reviewed November 22, 2013

I have regularly used this café as I work next door sometimes. The services has always been hit and miss but I love the food. Really6 love the food so I continue to go back despite the vibe. But today I went in and order lunch at 8am and asked it to be delivered next door at lunch as I cannot leave my work premises legally. That was to much effort apparently. So never again. Shame as I really love the food.

4  Thank rosetosie
Reviewed November 6, 2013

This place reminds me of a place back home. It was a lovely sunny morning things in the shop to look at I purchased some preserves and pesto. The coffee was one of the best I had in my latest travel adventures to Sydney and surrounds. The service was friendly and quick and very knowledgable regarding their product would return when in area again.

1  Thank TasmaniaLovesydney
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Another cafe in Kiama thinking its really good when it is not. Yes it has some home baking items but the scones are too big and dry. The service was a little slow when there was only us in the cafe. The staff could be a little more friendlier and offer advice when people ask for a nice suggestion. Cold concrete floors making it not that welcome to snuggle down with a pot of tea. There are better places to go just down the road.

Reviewed September 30, 2013

Quirky little cafe, with sublime coffee. Just love it. Could nom that brew everyday. They keep their bean a secret too, which is pretty cute. Smoothies are also absolutely amazing. Food was great, and there is a pretty fun selection of things. The menu is dynamic and frequently changing. The staff are happy to whip up combinations if you so wish as well. One of the highlights is the homemade sourdough. Its brilliant so if you ever visit hunt and gather check it out. Atmosphere is great, dining surrounded by nice trinkets and plants. Hippy Style! Food and drink are served in mugs that dont match and op shop plates which has a real charm. Some dishes served on sections of old wine kegs. Would recommend this place to anyone though certain things are quite pricy. For the taste though... well worth it!!!

1  Thank Charlie E