“Great food, quality service. Highly recommended”
Review of Manning Street Cafe - CLOSED

Manning Street Cafe
Sydney, Australia
“Great food, quality service. Highly recommended”
Reviewed December 15, 2012 via mobile

A clean and well run cafe. Food is excellent - very generous serves and well presented. Service couldn't be faulted. Lovely street side dining area. And I must say the coffee is top notch. The day we were there an experienced Barista was on duty (thanks Jason!) who made an excellent Vienna coffee! I can recommend the breakfast menu including the Gluten free options. Brunch is my recommendation.

1 Thank David P

Sydney, Australia
“Deliciously fresh food and excellent service”
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

We visited Manning Street Cafe with a large group of friends and a baby. The cafe easily accommodated our large group at the one table and also had a high chair for our baby. The cafe has a great atmosphere and the smell of coffee was delicious. We all ordered lunch and the service was friendly and efficient. The meals were brought to the table within minutes of each ther (even though my husband and I arrived late and ordered later than the rest of our group).
The meals were inexpensive, generous in size, very fresh and delicious. I had the sweet potato vegetable stack which was divine as were the mushrooms accompanying the dish. Everyone at the table loved their meal.
At the end of our meal one of the staff members came over to see if we were happy with our meal and to see if everything was to our satisfaction...thus was a wonderful personal touch. I highly recommend this cafe, you won't be disappointed!

1 Thank Mishellbo
Canberra, Australia
“Great coffee, excellent food”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

This is my first review and after a good deal of travelling both internationally and in Australia I was finally inspired to write a review. Manning stree cafe was just off the main road on the way to the blow hole and feeling short on caffeine I convinced my partner it was time for coffee. I was initially drawn to the Campos coffee and was quickly rewarded with coffee that was hot, strong and not bitter.

We decided to stay for lunch which turne out to be a good decision. After working out that orders need to be made at the front I ordered a chicken club sandwich and my partner chose an all day breakfast. The food came out so quickly I was initially woried but the food was fantastic. Generous serves and reasonably priced the kind of atmosphere were you feel like you can have good chat and wont be rushed out as soon as you put down your fork.

Best cafe we have been to in years, we will be going back on our next trip to Kiama!

• Visited August 2012