“Poor customer service, horrible experience bonus got to spend the night in emergency!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Domino's Pizza Kiama
Ranked #51 of 76 Restaurants in Kiama
Cuisines: Pizza, Fast Food, Italian, Australian
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Description: Get your favourite Domino’s Pizza Fresh to your door. Order now! Visit our Facebook page to keep up to date with the latest deals, competitions & news!
Thirroul, Australia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 16, 2013

My partner and I are locals in Kiama, we order a pizza one night which was half bacon & chicken and half meat lovers.. the pizza arrived within an hour (so this is reasonable) however my partner came out with hives and his airways started to close up.. on the way to emergency I called Domino's and asked to speak to manager on duty.. he came to the phone after a while!! I asked him if the ingredients that was on our pizza had been near any prawns and he replied 'yep' bacon is right next to the prawns!! Brilliant he's having an allergic reaction to the prawns! So we went up to the hospital and spent the night in emergency.. my partner then missed out on work the next day from being to exhausted!
Now.. he is allergic to prawns and maybe looking back I should have said something to them about cross contamination (although didn't think this was necessary as to me it's common sense!). The main issue that I have is the service that followed, the owner did contact me after I had to contact Domino's head office twice (even by email with my full details attached)! However she was not very understanding and didn't really give a rats that her staff are obviously not trying to prevent cross contamination of foods!.. She also informed me that the incident was going to be reported and would get back to me (of course she didn't).
Tourists remember emergency is in Shellharbour which is at least 15 mins drive away so be warned that this could happen to your relative/child.. this 'franchise' of Domino's does not take care in making their pizzas!

Go to Centrepoint up the Rd, they have awesome pizza, great customer service and their menu is on facebook!

• Visited March 2013
2 Thank snowblownbetty

Singapore, Singapore
“Yummy!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2013

Great garlic bread......... still the same yummy pizza with the so ooo delicious cheese on the edge :)

Visited February 2013
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Yummy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2013

We had prompt service and the pizza was very tasty. They forgot to cut the pizza, which we didn't find out till we were back at our holiday accommodation, but that's no big problem.

Visited February 2013
Lake Macquarie, Australia
“Quick and good value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

I selects a better Pizza rather than pay a fortune at our hotel. It was delicious, fresh and enjoyable. Not the greatest choice but I was satisfied.

Visited January 2013
“Good for a cheap feed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2012

Have have been going to domino's in Kiama for many years. Nice food on a budget.where there on soo night. Poor guys apparently had computer issues. Young staff did well under pressure