My partner and I are locals in Kiama, we order a pizza one night which was half bacon & chicken and half meat lovers.. the pizza arrived within an hour (so this is reasonable) however my partner came out with hives and his airways started to close up.. on the way to emergency I called Domino's and asked to speak to manager on duty.. he came to the phone after a while!! I asked him if the ingredients that was on our pizza had been near any prawns and he replied 'yep' bacon is right next to the prawns!! Brilliant he's having an allergic reaction to the prawns! So we went up to the hospital and spent the night in emergency.. my partner then missed out on work the next day from being to exhausted!
Now.. he is allergic to prawns and maybe looking back I should have said something to them about cross contamination (although didn't think this was necessary as to me it's common sense!). The main issue that I have is the service that followed, the owner did contact me after I had to contact Domino's head office twice (even by email with my full details attached)! However she was not very understanding and didn't really give a rats that her staff are obviously not trying to prevent cross contamination of foods!.. She also informed me that the incident was going to be reported and would get back to me (of course she didn't).
Tourists remember emergency is in Shellharbour which is at least 15 mins drive away so be warned that this could happen to your relative/child.. this 'franchise' of Domino's does not take care in making their pizzas!
Go to Centrepoint up the Rd, they have awesome pizza, great customer service and their menu is on facebook!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.