“Did I pick the dud on the menu?”
Review of Stone Wall

Stone Wall
Ranked #26 of 77 Restaurants in Kiama
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Stone Wall, hidden secret of Kiama. Come down to enjoy the finest Australia foods, fresh juices, and affordable breakfast and lunches.
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Had a roast beef sandwhich. The meat still had the fat and gristle on it and was very badly sliced, some wafer thin other chucks on my sandwhich. The very cheap bread had chunks of butte or more likely margarine on it (yuk!). The rest of the sandwhich was basically lettuce. Very disappointing. Everyone else seemed to enjoy their meal, and they all looked a lot better then mine. The presentation of food is really good, I had a delicious juice as well. So good and bad points I guess. I would try it again but would order something different! Food was also quite slow.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

A very pleasant place to spend time with a few friends on a Sunday morning. Good atmosphere. On recommendation of a friend I had the pistachio cake and was not disappointed really nice. I had a fresh juice, which was good . The only down side was some of the staff need some training in customer service.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Went here three times for breakfast. I only had a bacon sandwich but I like how they asked me if I wanted white or brown bread and whether I wanted it toasted.,first time we sat inside and the second we sat out round the back.not a large area but private. The last time I sat out front. tea made with loose tea which Australia seem to favor. lovely view and like all the cafes in Kiama good place to people watch

Thank ann.cook
Reviewed November 23, 2012

This is one my favourite places to eat when I am in Kiama. Lunch outside, looking down to Black Beach. Perfect. Today I had one of their signature sandwiches. Chicken, mango, Camembert, etc washed down with a detox juice. Beautiful fresh sandwich packed with the freshest of ingredients. Yum. Great service from warm and friendly staff.

Reviewed November 20, 2012

I had my first meal in Kiama here in July 2012 and it was nice so I went back with my wife and it was disappointing. Coffee was nice but the salmon sandwich was very very basic, when I say salmon ,flaked not the real deal which wasn't mentioned by the staff. Several others complained whilst we were there. It needs a good manager to get it back to something like. Won't be back in a hurry.