“Always dependable”

Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed July 22, 2014

Our 2nd time dining, always accommodating and open late; convenient for a late arrival from Sydney. Portions are large and tasty and easily comparable to city quality.

1  Thank Alan K

Reviewed July 11, 2014

This is a must do for lunch in Kiama. Starting with a stunning vista of par and ocean this experience only gets better with Seabreeze's elegantly set tables and outstanding service.
Shared entrees made up our meals on both occasions with delightful flavours and textures. The signature ferrero richer dessert topped off the meal spectacularly - what a fabulous lunch.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We must have caught the chef on a bad night, as when we were there I couldn't even eat my main meal it was so revolting. I had high expectations after reading the reviews, and the menu looked fabulous! Unfortunately it sounded much better than it was. I had the tasting plate style entree, which presented well and tasted OK, looked much better than it tasted. I ordered what I thought was a lamb rouille, but what I got was what looked like an over sized sausage role. The puff pastry was stodgy with no puff, and it was filled which about 2 cups of shredded lamb meat - no other flavouring or spices I could taste, just a big lump of meat that smelt very bad and tasted worse. My partner had a medium rare eye fillet which looked amazing, and tasted great although very blue in the middle. Quite expensive, very disappointed.

1  Thank Mtodd5
Reviewed July 3, 2014

Visiting Kiama with my older Mother & disabled (& fussy) Dad we went looking for somewhere nice to eat Lunch. Found Seabreeze & went in to ask if they had Gluten Free options (for me) & could accommodate my Dad. The staff were absolutely wonderful! Very caring of Dad & able to well satisfy my GF needs. The restaurant is in a wonderful position to walk into town & has lovely views, across a park, to the harbour. We had no trouble parking nearby. We would highly recommend this restaurant & their wonderful staff. Definitely will be returning!

Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is by far one of my favourite restaurants in Kiama and the greater Illawarra. Jimmy and his team have dining out in Kiama down to a fine art. The staff are always refilling your glass, they approach you for feed back on the meal, the atmosphere is calm and the view is gorgeous. My husband and I love dining with Seabreeze Kiama and will be back many more times in the future.