Bush Bank
The Sebel Harbourside Kiama(Kiama)(Great Value!)
$136
$86
$82
$85
  • Pool
Park Ridge Retreat(Gerringong)(Great Value!)
$95
$86
Agoda.com
Shellharbour Village Motel(Shellharbour)(Great Value!)
$107
$79
$77
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Berry Village Boutique Motel(Berry)(Great Value!)
$123
$119
Hotwire.com
$89
$85
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 22, 2013

Me and my husband had the most amazing experience from start to finish, words cannot describe how blown away we were from every single detail from the food, location, setting, staff, Photogropher etc etc.

Sonya and Terry truly open up their hearts and their property to you, we were so blessed to have our wedding at such a beautiful place, Sonya is by far the best cook on this planet. We had sunshine on the day of our wedding and the property was so lush and green. Just superb I could rave on for hours about our time at bush bank. Take it from me and my husband it would be the best decision of your life if you were to have your wedding at bush bank.

• Stayed: March 2013
2  Thank TessClint
Reviewed April 20, 2013

the day was perfect ,the evening was breathtaking, the venue,view, hospitality, food,,sonya terry and their daughter (photographer) were amazing!. thankyou sonya for making my son and his wife's wedding so beautiful.one we will all remember for years to come not one complaint to be made by anyone itwas fantasic. I would highly recommend bush bank to anyone, world wide. such a relaxing atmosphere,with the best view ever. your accommodation is lovely,you are by far the best host ,the wedding reception was absulutely perfect. you made us all feel very welcome.the bride and brides maids spent the evenig before there and raved about it.as did the groom and bride that evening.woke to a lovely home made breakfast.and no rush to leave.so thankyou so much for sharing yourhome with our family and friends on such a special occasion from kim crawley, mum to the groom.Iwill be back myself for a short break!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Thank you Sonyia and Terry for an amazing anniversary night. Finally managing to get away it was wonderful to relax and feel welcome from the moment we arrived. Nothing was too mUch trouble. The room and especially the view from our own private porch was so special, the only down side was that we couldn't stay longer. We will be back as soon as we can!

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 16, 2013

We recently had our wedding at Bush Bank (1 March 2013) and Sonya, Terry and their staff were absolutely wonderful!.

I stayed at Bush Bank with my family and bridesmaids the night before the wedding. Sonya and Terry welcomed us into their home like we were family, they were very attentive to our needs but did not impose in anyway and gave us privacy when we needed it. The rooms are at the front of the house and include the use of a little sitting room where we were able to have a glass of wine the night before and also get ready the day of the wedding.

All of the rooms are beautiful and have their own bathrooms.....the main bedroom has a balcony and lovely views over the property. The breakfast Sonya and Terry made us the next morning was delicious and huge!

I couldn't have asked for anything more in terms of the wedding. Sonya and Terry gave us the freedom to use their property to have our wedding exactly how we wanted it. They provided assistance when we needed it but didn't impose in any way. Our guests raved about the food, the location and the amazing hospitality. We changed our menu to cocktail a couple of weeks before the wedding and I was extremely hesitant at first as I was concerned that our guests would not have enough food.....but boy was I wrong to worry! The food was amazing and there was so much of it that the staff were turning around and going back to the kitchen because the guests were full!

Bush Bank is a beautiful property and our experience there was nothing short of amazing! I would not hesitate to recommend it to anyone for either a bed and breakfast stay, wedding or any other occasion. You definitely won't be disappointed!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2013

We had a most memorable visit to Bush Bank to witness a friend's son's wedding. What a fabulous location and the wedding reception was unequalled in our experience. We were invited back for breakfast the next morning and were able to inspect and experience the B & B. Just what anyone could look for, and excellent food and hospitality. Five STARS. (From an ex B & B operator!)

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends