“A little piece of heaven on earth”

Crystal Creek Meadows Luxury Cottages & Spa Retreat
GreenLeadersPlatinum level
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Just wanted to thank you for your lovely postcard we received. It is a lovely reminder of our perfect, however too short stay. We had a perfect 20th Anniversary, I have told everyone that I found a little piece of heaven on earth, and have recommended you to anyone who wants to visit Kangaroo Valley. Thank Monica(?) for our indulgence massage and treatments, seriously I could have floated around our cottage all day, and the little extras you provide, the beautiful gardens, there is nothing I could fault from our stay, only wish I could have stayed longer!!!

When we got back to "reality" people commented on how good I looked and how I "glowed", it is truely a memory that I will treasure, and when reality gets tough I can go back to my "happy place" in my memory, and that is Crystal Creek Meadows... thank you

We will visit again

Room Tip: Jolly jumbuck cottage perfect for couples and romantic hideaway, sometimes you can hear noise from t...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Our 2 night stay in 'Rose Garden Cottage' was a blissful retreat into another world for our little family (3 girls under 8). Chris and Sophie were the perfect hosts and provided all the little touches that made the experience utterly memorable. The kids adored exploring the gardens and discovering birds and echidnas, not to mention picking beautiful fresh fruit straight from the tree! Adventures to the Creek, the Aromatherapy Garden and the Summer House provided lots of entertainment . . . but just playing hide and seek in the glorious gardens was probably the winner. Our 3 girls also fell in love with the enormous spa bath and slept like babies in their great-sized bedroom (easily fitting 3 beds, not squishy at all) . . . leaving us to enjoy the cottage and all the beautiful treats it contained. We will definitely be back . . . Crystal Creek Meadows is definitely a little piece of heaven on earth.

Room Tip: Definitely go for the Rose Garden cottage if you have 2 or 3 kids - you won't regret it!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Bernie B
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Our 2 night getaway to Crystal Creek Meadows was absolutely sublime. The privacy created by the most gorgeous gardens and wide array of fruit trees created the perfect peaceful getaway for 2 busy parents of 2 young boys.

Everything we needed was provided from the mountain bikes we took for a leisurely ride, to the gourmet breakfast ingredients in our fridge.

Kangaroo Valley Township was a delight too, from the local produce jams, fudge and lollies to the unique gift shops and the pub grub was delicious and plentiful, with the beer garden out the back in the sunshine being a big highlight for us too.

Thanks so much to Sophie and family for making our little break way the best it possibly could be :)

We recommend it to anyone, needing a big breath of fresh air!

Room Tip: They are all stunning and private.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This trip for me was everything I had hoped for and more!! I was looking for a relaxing get away to re-charge my batteries and from the minute Sophie described the cottages I knew it was the perfect place for me. Every woman or couple should spend time at these cottages to have time away from the busy lives we lead. The beautiful hamper that was in my cottage when I arrived was full of the most amazing organic and local produce, and the detail in making sure the cottage had everything I needed from a choice of divine bath salts to a log fire place, selection of movies , in room massage and facial (highly recommend) I left after 5 days feeling completely rejuvenated!! I stayed in the Jolly Jumbuck cottage. My husband couldnt make it but I have to say I would have had a great time with or without him!!!

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I've stayed at Crystal Creek Meadows with my family 4 times now and have just booked our 5th stay for September. We originally stayed in Fleur cottage (loved it) but have stayed in Rose Cottage the rest of the time as it is just perfect for us and our young boys. They love the huge spa bath, the gardens to explore and especially the chooks.

Chris and Sophie welcome us back every time like old friends. It has become a yearly event that we look forward to, it is just such a tranquil break from city life and every time I go I just don't want to leave. Another tip while in the area: Yarrawa Winery is a must to visit, the couple who own is are so lovely and the wine is pretty awesome too!

Room Tip: Love Rose Cottage for families.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Belinda C
Reviewed March 21, 2012

We stayed at CCM on 11 March, we were checked in by Laura she was very helpful and chirpy just makes you feel extremely welcome as if you had stayed here 100 times before, Sophie and Chris are extremely nice they just really want you stay to have been perfect , cottages are really nice , very roomy and just right to make your stay that much more comfy. Being only 2 hrs drive from Sydney makes the location great and you get the feeling of being right away from all hustle n bustle. I would highly reccomend to stay here would not hesitate to come back. All the natural products top off your stay. I could go on but I won't just please go and enjoy this fantastic jem. Thank you so much for the great stay Ammie & Beau

• Stayed: March 2012
Reviewed March 7, 2012

This place is almost a must for city folk. It set in a beautiful area with lots of outdoor activities. You are made to feel very welcome and at the same time offered plenty of privacy. If you are Eco conscious or not it is a great way to realise how easy it is to recycle and lessen out impact on the environment. Crystal Creek gives this education in a gentle but memorable way. Cottages are well equipped and to to a good standard. Might be a little pricey for some. We really enjoyed our time there and would recommend it to families as there is lots of space for the kids to explore and tire them out!

Room Tip: We stayed in Fleur cottage which was very private, could hold up to 4
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
#2 of 2 in Gerringong
The Laurels B&B
The Laurels B&B
#2 of 9 in Kangaroo Valley

Been to Crystal Creek Meadows Luxury Cottages & Spa Retreat? Share your experiences!