“Very romantic”

Cafe Bella
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed a romantic dinner here. The atmosphere was great, lighting and décor were soft and inviting. We both had the beef fillet which melted in our mouth. Beautiful.

There are newer reviews for Cafe Bella

Reviewed May 12, 2013

We were only in Kangaroo Valley for a few days but we ate here twice because the food was really good and the service was friendly. One night, I went to the nearby bottle shop to get some wine because the restaurant doesn't sell alcohol.

1  Thank Gussyfit
Reviewed May 4, 2013

One restaurant that might need to be reminded of what industry it is in: hospitality. I was looking for a quick cake feed before an arts in the valley concert, just to be turned away from a completely empty restaurant, because they "only had a couple of tables available tonight". From what I said it was clear it was to be a very quick fix, the restaurant had not a soul at this stage; go figure. Very rude, inhospitable, the two of us left disgusted to go across the road.

Reviewed April 12, 2013

Cafe Bella is on the main (only?) street in Kangaroo Valley. It has some outside tables which are far enough from the slow traffic that fumes or noise do not intrude. Seating inside is good, a little echoey when busy. If you have a group, ask for the private end room. The food is excellent, although I wish the vegetarian part of the menu changed more often. Guy, the host, is a true gentleman. Enjoy

Reviewed March 30, 2013 via mobile

The food was good to very good (especially the white chocolate and raspberry muffins and toasted sandwiches) but it was the warm, joyful service and atmosphere that we loved the most. The staff were friendly and happy to be there which made us happy too. The menu was perfect for a casual lunch and the sweet treats were especially delicious. Over our 3 day visit to Kangaroo Valley we visited a few times and were never disappointed. We enjoyed toasted sandwiches, big salads, muffins, coffees, creamy iced drinks and it was all really good. I'm not sure if the staff are also part of the ownership but either way I would tie them so they never leave! They were delightful and a pleasure to be served by. Thanks for a great experience.