“Traditional Italian Flavours”

Book In Advance
$83.52*
and up
More attraction details
Owner description: Escape to the country and enjoy an indulgent, gourmet Foodies experience in the most beautiful Valley in Australia. Flavours of the Valley offers a unique range of culinary activities in picturesque Kangaroo Valley. Focusing on quality, locally grown produce, our Mediterranean Cooking Classes will tantalise your tastebuds with the flavours of Italy, Morocco and Spain. We are open by appointment only
Reviewed November 25, 2013

My friend and I enjoyed a wonderful day participating in the Italian cooking class with a random group of interesting and lively people. Everyone clearly enjoyed the 4 hour experience and we all certainly took away some great memories. It is very hands on, and the group is broken up into preparing different parts of the four course lunch. Even though you may miss out on actually preparing some parts of the meal, Toni (and Rob) try to explain everything to the whole group as we all worked busily in the kitchen, and then each course was discussed amongst the participants as we ate it. Every part of the meal was just so delicious !! We even took a bottle of Italian Prosecco along to enjoy with our lunch, while a few others purchased wine or beer.

Only two days later, I had managed to impress my husband by making fresh fettuccine and tortellini from scratch at home (without a pasta machine) and plan on making fresh ricotta very soon. It is amazing how easy these skills actually are !!

Reviewed April 8, 2013

My husband and I attended Toni & Rob's Italian cooking class. It was great fun and very informative. Best of all we cooked the most amazing food. I would highly recommend it.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We were invited by Sydney friends visiting us in Kangaroo Valley and we had not even heard of Flavours in the Valley. Toni was really obliging and transferred our Tour of the Valley booking into a cooking class at our request. All 4 of us are reasonably handy in the kitchen but we were "gobsmacked" by what we leant in such a short time. We were each responsible for a part of our Italian style degustation lunch and learned the easy ways to give it a gourmet touch.
Toni and Rob were the perfect hosts and teachers and our resulting lunch was quite outstanding and beautifully matched the local wines we were given. We sat back and were amazed that we had produced it ourselves.
We wholeheartedly recommend this course and will be seriously considering some of the other courses on offer and giving courses as gifts for those visiting us in beautiful Kangaroo Valley.

1  Thank JoKen10
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Have just had the pleasure of driving through the Kangaroo Valley area of New South Wales.
The drive is a very windey path (so take it slow). But the views are spectacular. The whole area is little towns like Bowral, Robertson, Berry and many others. All offer something special.
Many art galleries, little cafes - all offering homemade cakes, scones, and delicious lunches.
Can't believe it has taken me so long to find it.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

My husband bought the foodies trail and cooking class for my birthday, so I had no expectations of what was to come. We have had many trips to Kangaroo Valley over the years, but have never been to the places shown to us by Toni & Rob. Their tour was very informative of what the valley has to offer, as well as the farmers there. We were most welcomed wherever we went, with no pressure to buy anywhere. We had a beautiful lunch at a local cafe and were given "treats" along the way such as local yogurt & cheese. The next day we did the Italian Cooking Class, which is held at Toni & Robs own home in a beautiful part of the valley. It was also very hands on and informative using local produce.

1  Thank dipcat11