“An ACTUAL White sandy beach”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hyams Beach

Jervis Bay Hidden Secrets Cruise
Ranked #1 of 27 things to do in Jervis Bay
Wollongong
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“An ACTUAL White sandy beach”
Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

Never have I seen a more beautiful and serene beach.. The sand is actually white.. I don't really want to write this review because I don't want this perfect little hideaway to become too popular... A tropical getaway within a beautiful community right on our front doorstep

Visited July 2014

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Fantastic beach”
Reviewed July 17, 2014

I have always known...well, knew of this beach for about two years now but I finally managed to go to Hyams Beach, earlier this year. After I got there with two friends, we decided to see this place but I never thought I would see this pristine looking beach with incredibly clear water, powdery white sand and a breathtaking natural backdrop jumping out at me. Maybe, I thought I was dreaming but when I jumped into the azure-like colored waters, I never looked back. If you get a chance to visit this place, just know that you can enjoy being in one of the best beaches, that Australia has to offer.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank Adam M
Mittagong, Australia
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Magnificent White sands”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

This is a lovely beach to walk along or simply watch the world go by , easy access as well as connected to other beaches and coastal walks.

Visited July 2014
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Stunning!”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

Such a beautiful part of the world! If you are lucky and visit outside of peak season you'll have this beauty to yourself! Hyams beach is a must see if you are visiting the South Coast of NSW! You wont be disappointed!

Visited January 2014
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Beautiful but a bit overrated”
Reviewed June 9, 2014

It's a beautiful beach with a white sands that make a unique sounds when you walk on your bare feet. But I think there are many other beaches in Jervis bay that's more beautiful than this. this place have very little diversity of fish and corals. Not the best snorkeling destination. Just perfect for relaxing and swim.

Visited March 2014