“Good family fun”

Jamberoo Action Park
Ranked #2 of 8 things to do in Jamberoo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Jamberoo Action Park, NSW favourite theme Park...Where you control the action! Is located 20 minutes south of Wollongong, just over an hour south of Sydney and an easy 2 hour drive from Canberra. Situated on 40 hectares of landscaped gardens enjoy the thrills and spills of high intensive water slide rides and attractions. It's a full day of family fun.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for young children, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Activities for older children, Lockers / storage
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

This was my 4th visit to jamberoo and it won't be my last. We recently took my son and a group of his friends for his birthday, except for the driving time from Sydney and the kid vomiting in my car it was a great day out. It's not high tech but its spacious, clean and fun. Bring your own picnic, chill by the wave pool and enjoy the rides.

2  Thank thebigdaz
"wet n wild"
"water rides"
"toboggan ride"

Reviewed September 30, 2012

We went during spring school hols, and it was not too busy. As it was our first time, I found the minimal signage a bit off-putting whilst trying to find a place to set up a base. A chat to the friendly staff soon sorted that out, so it was off to the rides. My kids had a fantastic time and I couldn't get them out of the water, except for loo stops!

The place is great for kids, and for parents who are not joining in, there are plenty of viewing areas, shade and places to sit and watch the action.

We did not give ourselves enough time to try the toboggins or the chair lift, so cannot comment on that ride. Everything else was great.

The only complaint I have is that there are no family area change rooms where parents can take young school aged kids to get changed, but this is typical at so many places.

1  Thank Mum2Tw0
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Great family day out! Laid back atmosphere don't expect Gold coast theme parks but this is a great experience!

2  Thank Familyfour09
Reviewed July 27, 2012

We've been lucky enough to visit on days that weren't overly busy, therefore queue's were minimal and we had a fantastic time each time.
Staff haven't been frazzled, so very friendly and happy to help.
I hope we get to go back.

1  Thank julpat19
See more reviews
Reviewed July 13, 2012

With older kids, at the end of last summer I dropped them at the park and then drove (with the dogs) onward for a quiet tea and walk in the village of Jamberoo.
The trip was such a success and the kids (13 and 10 at the time) loved it and raved about it. Plenty of rides and water fun and a great day out all 'round.
Why wait to post this review? Cos I drove past recently in mid winter and the kids were saying it will be fantastic to go back PLEEEEASE (OK - when the weather warms up).
Surely the a mark of a great time is when even after so long you itch to return?

1  Thank haqsta