“Bed and Breakfast Heaven!”

and 1 more site!
Huskisson Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 6 Huskisson B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I don't think I've ever felt as relieved to walk into a home after a long day of driving as I did when I arrived at the Huskisson B&B. My mum and I were welcomed by a warm fire on a cold winter night. Kate and Steve were quick to welcome us and help us get settled in. The local town is just a short walk away and the views are absolutely breathtaking! There's plenty of things to do as well such as whale watching, cycling, great walking trails and more. The rooms are incredibly cozy and homey decorated in a beautiful shabby chic style that makes you feel like your in a country home magazine. I practically fell asleep as I took a warm relaxing bubble bath in the claw foot bathtub. If you want a relaxing and cozy getaway, this is definitely the place for you!

• Stayed: July 2012
There are newer reviews for Huskisson Bed and Breakfast

Reviewed July 12, 2012

My boyfriend and I spent last weekend at this great B & B and we loved our stay here. Kate & Steve have created the ideal balance of a homely, relaxing place to be without any of the work you have at home! Our room was lovely overlooking the garden - comfy bed and great shower and a very yummy brekkie to look forward too. A great place to come in the winter as the log fire in the lounge is very welcoming together with Chester the cat purring on the couch! But we also look forward to coming back in the summer and sitting out in the garden. The best thing about this B & B is the many places around the house you have to relax - in the lounge in front of the fire, out on the front verandah or in the back garden - adds to the very homely feeling.
We also liked the fact that you can walk easily to the main village and there are plenty of restaurants & cafes very close. A very lovely place to stay in a lovely part of Australia. We look forward to coming back.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My girlfriend and I visited Huskisson B&B almost 1 year ago and I have wanted to write this review for a long time now.
I must say that we travel a lot and have the chance to visit lots of amazing luxury hotels (both for business and leisure) but we never had such a great experience as the one we had at Huskisson B&B.

Room:
Our room was lovely, very quiet with a fantastic bed

Bathroom:
Huge bathroom with heated floor

Common area
Lovely living room with a fire place and comfortable couches. (quite hard to leave for dinner once you are sitted in front of the fire place!!!)

Breakfast
Really good with great lattes and the best jam I have ever tasted!!!

Hosts:
The hosts are really great, providing you with useful info about Jervis Bay and great restaurant recommandations.

Overall, do not expect a fancy boutique hotel but a very lovely place where you will feel at home within a minute.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2012

we loved our stay at this B&B ; the hosts are very welcoming and make you feel at home straight away. The room and ensuite were very spacious,bed very comfortable, great shower and the living room very cosy with the log fire going at all times. A great spot to curl up with a glass of wine and a book. Centrally located, walking distance to the town of Huskisson and the beach.
A home away from home.

Room Tip: room away from the busy main road is quieter
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Wonderful B & B, beautiful part of the world. The hosts were so friendly, loved curling up in front of the log burning stove with a book in the evening and every home should have heated bathroom floors. Can't wait to go back.

Reviewed June 11, 2012

Just spent a long weekend down in Huskission with my wife and we had a fantastic time. The Huskission B&B was great and I can understand why it has been so hard to get a booking here and why they have received such glowing reviews

The room we stayed in was beautifully decorated and the four poster bed was really comfortable so we felt relaxed and rested at the end of our stay.

The breakfasts were great and Kate supplied us with eggs and toast each morning. The freshly baked chunky bread was some of the best I have had and wish I could have had some this morning before I went to work.

The lounge room was great and the wood burning stove in the room gave off lots of heat and considering it was quite cold at night down there it was nice to come back to a warm house.

Kate and Steve were great hosts and couldnt do more for you. They gave us some great pointers about what to do and see in the local area and as a result we were able to see Dolphins and Whales and Wallabies all in the space of a few hours.

Will definitely look to come back to Huskisson again as its a beautiful area and when we are coming back Huskission B&B will be the first place we will look to stay.

Reviewed June 1, 2012

It was a pleasure to stay at this beautiful B&B. It has very comfortable rooms, and the heated bathroom floor was great on a cool winter morning. The hosts, Kate and Steve, made us feel at home right away. A week long stay was uniformly pleasant.

I liked the lovely seaside white-and-light decor, with interesting oddments, bookshelves and the living room fireplace. We will return!

Stayed: May 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Huskisson
Dolphin Shores Hotel
#3 of 6 in Huskisson
The Edgewater Bed and Breakfast
The Edgewater Bed and Breakfast
#1 of 2 in Sanctuary Point

Been to Huskisson Bed and Breakfast? Share your experiences!