“Not worth your time or money - keep walking”

Faro Bianco Wood Fired Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #19 of 34 Restaurants in Huskisson
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Our goals are simple, to serve only great quality cuisine from fresh local produce. Faro Bianco is situated at Huskisson, One of the most beautiful place on the NSW South Coast. Our woodfired oven is a traditional wood oven, there are no gas ports. We take great pride in choosing our wood carefully to ensure an even cooking temperature, also to ensure the flavour is consistant with every pizza. So come in, say hello and enjoy a meal fresh on the premises. Dine in/Takeaway/home delivery/ BYO RESTAURANT
Reviewed October 6, 2013

Service is bad and food is worse. Waitresses going around in circles not knowing who ordered what. Was served raw seafood marinara and it wasn't even busy. Carbonara salty and tasteless.

2  Thank Wildrover77

Reviewed October 6, 2013

We chose to dine at this restaurant on the final day of our holiday. It has been hands down our worst dining out experience. We have 4 kids and were left waiting for 1 and a half hours for 2 pizzas to arrive. We were told the pizzas were on their way but they never arrived. The kids were crying and were hungry. We ended up taking the pizzas home because it was really late,9pm - we arrived at 7pm. The restaurant wasn't that full but we realised they only had 1 pizza oven and most of the orders were take aways - many people were coming in for their pizza orders. Surely preference is taken for those sitting in your restaurant... especially those with 4 hungry kids! Bad management and bad service.

1  Thank AzureArch
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I ordered a medium lamb pizza and I thoroughly enjoyed it! So full of brilliant flavour! If it is a good day weather wise, I highly recommend getting take away and eating it by the water. I will definitely come back!

Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

We had a great dine in meal of veal and home made gnocchi - both meals were very good. The takeaway pizza two nights later was great in particular the seafood pizza that was loaded with seafood. Great staff who were attentive and efficient. Would visit there again without hesitation.

Reviewed September 6, 2013 via mobile

Left me on hold for half an hour while I drove from Nowra to Husskisson.. Their excuse was we were busy.. When I got there there wasn't anyone waiting to be served, all they could say was 'what pizza would you like'... Would not eat here again!

farobianco_13, Manager at Faro Bianco Wood Fired Pizza Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded September 7, 2013

We would like to apologise, it is unacceptable that you were put on hold for that time. As i found out about this issue later in the night, I have spoken to the staff member involved, and I sincerely apologise that you drove from nowra to receive that greeting.
I would like for you to come back in and ask for the manager or call, as I would be more than happy to make this up to you . We pride our selves on providing fresh ingredients, great food and pizzas and would like you to come back and receive the service you Deserve