Tripadvisor
Huskisson

“Tasty food with sizeable prices”
Review of Club Jervis Bay

Club Jervis Bay
Ranked #6 of 8 Quick Bites in Huskisson
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner
Description: Our Bayview Bistro provides a fantastic dining experience for the whole family, delicious and affordable.
Reviewed January 21, 2020 via mobile

Tasty food with sizeable prices for a little club. I loved the Caesar salad with squid. Delicious. The kids’ fish and chips was adequate. Beautiful views as you dine and the bonus of a gelato bar for when the main meal is down. I liked this place for lunch with a view.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (284)

Reviewed December 15, 2019 via mobile

The latest renovations at Club Jervis Bay have made it a little gem with magnificent views from nearly every table. Food is also ticking the mark now but there can be a wait when the club is full.

Date of visit: November 2019
Reviewed December 7, 2019

Job done, gear packed and loaded for an early moring return to Sydney. Only thing left to do was get the ream together for some farewell drinks and Club Jervis Bay is really the only local place do easily do this. Roomier than the pub and pretty much set up to cater for familys and groups, the club would be my prefered choice for this.

Located right on the water at the mouth of the Currambene Creek and small harbour, the club is spacious and bright and would appear to have been renovated not that long ago. There is a narrow verandah area that is great to sit on and of course you have plenty of space inside. in warmer weather, they can open up the glass dividers to make one huge alfresco area. Pretty cool!

There are two dining styles, being a Bistro and a Pizza and Gelato Bar. Lunch begins at 12 Midday and Dinner at 5pm. Meal and Drink prices are normal for the club style of dining and the quality is pretty good.

The club does get busy and once again, this was a school holiday period so town population was higher than normal however we found space without much difficulty and settled in for a night of telling old stories and ammusing misadventures from our previous exploits around Australia (most well before trip Advisor!) and another task was closed off with a gathering fo workmates.

I'd prefer the club as a place to go for ease of entereing and choice of meals. Parking is right out the front and across the road. I have no idea about public transport to hear as you're either within walking distance from your accomdation or you'll have a car.
There is disabled parking and access to the club for all levels ability. Next time I'm passing down the coast, I will serously considder detouring to the club for a meal.

We get a kick out of sharing our experiences with others, especially if it make your trip better. Let us know how we're doing with a helpful vote and why not follow us to see what happens next? Have fun!

Date of visit: October 2019
2  Thank Damien-and-Sonia
Reviewed December 5, 2019 via mobile

Visited on a Tuesday raffle night. Asked during the evening when the courtesy shuttle would be leaving only to be told it was awaiting the end of the raffle for 10 people who had “booked” it in advance. My party of 4 were left confused and without a ride home. When I asked if I could book myself in the future I was essentially told maybe. The manager then became aggressive and rude and made comments to other staff under her breath. A very unpleasant and distinctly unfair evening with absolutely no need for such rudeness. I sent an email to the club but of course never heard back.

Date of visit: December 2019
Reviewed November 23, 2019

Hadn't been here for a few years so was looking forward to seeing how it had changed. A very busy establishment with lots of smiling faces from the patrons. The only thing we found annoying was the constant announcements over the PA. Was just a little too often and at times the volume was really over the top - especially during the raffles. I suppose if you're 'inibriated' you don't hear much at all and I realise the volume has to cater for everyone but it really didn't have to be to that level which more or less made us leave after a couple of hours.

Date of visit: November 2019