We stayed 2 nights in 2 sites at unpowered camping sites. I read the following reviews and afraid the service may not be up to mark. But we had very pleasant experience.
1. Booking through online good
2. Phone response was good
3. Reception service was excellent
4. As it is not crowded they allowed us to setup any good sites
5. Found grass site with full of trees covered
6. Unpowered camping area amenities were clean and good
7. Main amenities were clean and good
8. Accessing Moona Moona creek is easy
9. They allowed early check in and late check out
10. Plenty of cleaned BBQ machines located around the park
11. Walking distance to beach
12. Play area was good
1. No beach view from camping sites
2. Bad odour from the toilet septic tank during a night. After the complaint never had any issues.
3. No camp kitchen is situated in the park
4. Amenities are clean however required maintenance for long run
Notes: If you are not happy with unpowered amenity then use another large amenity situated in the main park which is just across the road only.