“Not great value”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Mt Cook
“Not great value”
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Had a dinner here with friends from out of town. They enjoyed their steaks, however my dinner was not tasty, it was a little bland ish, nothing wrong with it, just not great for the price. Drinks too expensive also.

Visited February 2014

Massachusetts, United States
“Nicer side of Pub, lower end of nice dining”
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Sunday there is not typically dinner and or table service. We still enjoyed a good BBQ chicken burger. The pizza and calamari rings were just average.

The beer selection was strong/above average (my husband was happy) the soda selection was also pleasing to my daughter and the wine was good.

The servers were combining g about each other to us

The live music was wonderful

1 Thank Meghan S
Sydney, Australia
“Great food, good service. No view.”
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Alcohol is a bit pricey, but so is the food.
Its very very yummy food & i would happily pay that bit extra to go again!
Service was good, not great. They need to keep drinks filled up.

There is no water views, or view at all. Just incase the name implied that to anyone.

Its the old Seagrass place, which we loved. But i do think this food is better.

• Visited February 2014
Brisbane, Australia
“Don,t let a table of hooligans spoil the night”
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

A group of eight of us dined here last night, which included two children. We have been to this restaurant on several occasions and could not fault the food and service, it has to be the best restaurant in the area, worth paying the extra $$. Only thing we could fault was a table of six, behavior was not acceptable in a restaurant of this calibre. They should of been in The Husky or on a park bench.

Visited February 2014
Sydney, Australia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible food and even even worse service”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I went here on Saturday night with my partner for a belated Valentines Day Dinner. I ordered the special chicken dish and when it was served the potatoes were cold. I voiced my concerns to the waitress who (rather than take my entire plate back to the kitchen) asked me to scrape the potatoes onto my bread and butter plate. The potatoes were returned to my table (after I had almost finished there rest of my meal) straight out of the microwave. At $35 for a main meal, I expected a fresh serving of hot potatoes but instead they were merely reheated. When we finished our mains we waited over 15 minutes for our plates to be cleared before having to call over another waitress to order a dessert. Once finished, we waited another 10 minutes for our Waitress to return to clear our table and offer us the bill but after she didn't return, we got up and paid at the till. I expected a lot more for a restaurant with meals at that price. A real let down. Our waitress was a stuck up, unhelpful, pushy, un- observant young woman who ruined our experience.

• Visited February 2014