“Lovely for a pre dinner drink”

The Waterhouse Jervis Bay
Ranked #20 of 33 Restaurants in Huskisson
Cuisines: Australian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Went here twice for pr dinner drinks, good selection of wines to choose from..outside area was nice to sit in...

Reviewed December 13, 2013

Jervis Bay is a lovely area about 3 hours south of Sydney. This is the first time we had been to this restaurant and we went with my son and his wife and her mum and dad. They recommended it and they got it ''spot on.'' It had a nice atmosphere about it and the staff were very helpful and friendly, especially Kirsty, our waitress. Apart from forgetting my son's ''main'' course, the food was very fresh and tasty. It was reasonably priced and a really good night out. Gary did get his ''main'' eventually, and it was well worth waiting for.

Reviewed December 8, 2013

The staff were excellent, the atmosphere great, the food below par.
3 pieces of mash potato as entre, what gives?
The meat was OK but I could not eat the greenery, it was awful.
Desert was, well I would have preferred plain ice cream!
The food did not reflect the price.
This is the only negative review I have ever given.

1  Thank Chris W
Reviewed December 6, 2013

My friend and I had gone past this place many a time and finally decided to stop in at the bar for dinner. Now even though there was a Christmas Party going on outside it was still lovely and relaxing. The staff were professional and quick with serving our drinks. The cheeseboard and squid were delectable. The churros and brownie were a lovely compliment with their champagne cocktails. Will go there again for sure.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

My wife and myself had a wonderful experience at the Waterhouse, where we tasted an excellent salmon, gnocchi and beef. We closed with a very delicious dessert, while forgetting of a unique white wine from Barossa. Only a bit expensive, but it's fair! I hope we can go back one day!

1  Thank Belluomo81