“Looking for great coffee, good food, friendly atmosphere?”
Review of jervis bay Kiosk

jervis bay Kiosk
Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Huskisson
Cuisines: Contemporary, Cafe
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating
Description: 5 Senses coffee and a Synesso, teas from Tea Craft. Freshly cooked breakfasts, lunches and cakes with take away available. EFTPOS.
Reviewed May 26, 2013

While in the Shoalhaven area a visit to Jervis Bay Kiosk in Huskisson is a must. The coffee is excellent and it appears that the locals agree judging by the number of what appeared to be regulars who came in for their morning coffee ( always a good sign). The food is good - the poached eggs on toast were excellent! The menu has been well thought out and provides a good variety of choice. The service is welcoming, friendly and attentive. One of those places you keep going back to because you feel so welcome.

There are newer reviews for jervis bay Kiosk

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Our group of four staying in Calla Beach searched for a good brekkie in Huskisson and we found it!! Great coffee, awesome smashed avocado and feta on toast, and big breakfast (great hash browns!)
Was particularly lovely to be welcomed by Proprietor John, a lovely guy, focused on delivering great food and fulfilment on all levels...
A must for a breakfast visit in Husky.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We popped in, waiting for an appointment. We found the staff friendly and the prices reasonable. Will go back again

Reviewed February 5, 2013

Let me say first of all, I REALLY enjoyed my breakfast, really delicious, but, I had to eat my food with the smell of cigarette smoke coming from the back of the kiosk.
It could only have been the cook/chef.
It truly ruined the experience.
Such a shame.
The waitress was lovely.
The older guy was a bit condescending about my request for "hot" coffee,
sorry but I enjoy my coffee hot.
Would go back for the food....but not the cigarettes.

2  Thank Margaret E
Reviewed January 8, 2013

My wife and I have enjoyed numerous lunches and dinners at this great little seaside eatery. John is very happy to host bigger parties with notice, and our circle of friends here have become regulars now that the summer sun is shining.

Today we enjoyed the lamb roll, and the salmon salad. The 'Five Senses' coffee is a treat, as well.

Notably, despite the crowds, John was very happy to even provide a bowl of cool water at our outside table, so our four-legged friend enjoyed the visit, too.

Recommended.