“Fantastic”

Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Huskisson
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Very clean for such a busy place. Good service, fast and efficient. Great selection of pastries. Good pies. Feta and spinach role was a bit dry. Nice cakes. Very reasonably priced.

1  Thank Vera D

Reviewed February 18, 2013

We visited the Bakehouse for lunch. I guess we should have stuck with the traditional Aussie steak pie but my wife had a chicken pie and I had a pastie. The pastry was good and the side salad we had was cheap. The coffee was very good.
However, it was very hard to find the chicken in the chicken pie and the pastie had no meat at all. I now the pasties should not have a lot of meat but my mother used to win prizes for making them back in Devon very many years ago and they definitely contained some meat.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

We visited the bakery for a quick lunch and coffee on our way home to Sydney. It was a Sunday and it was packed with people and had a great little vibe.

The pies were delicious and fresh- although because they go through so many they didn't have the one I wanted hot so I opted for another which was tasty. We also had a coffee and shared one of their delicious desserts.

Cute, well priced little bakery with a local feel.

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Nice variety, with cereals, toast & spreads, fruit & yogurt, and pastries. Bit of a shame that the pastries tasted like yesterday's pastries and they were cold from the fridge first thing in the morning. Nice yoghurt though.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Great bakery. Good quality food and the playground out the back is great for parents. Three year old liked the smaller pies and the place was well ventilated on a hot day.