“The best”

Description: Main street of Huskisson and partener to the Vincentia Stonegrill
Canberra, Australia
“The best”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Definitely the best place to eat at night, great service and food was to die for, the owner was very accommodating and the price was fantastic

Visited May 2014

Poole, United Kingdom
“Good quality food and service”
Reviewed May 6, 2014 via mobile

Visited this restaurant based on recommendation from the hotel owner where we stayed locally and also from reviews on here. We wee told that we would certainly have to book as they were always busy but fortunately we just walked in off the street (probably due to the time of the year). The concept here is that you cook your own meant on these hot stone slabs they bring to the table. I thought it was good as I had the steak so could cook it just as I liked. We had the 3 course set menu at 32 dollars per person. I had he bruschetta for starters and although the bread was tasty the tomatoes did not have much flavour. The steak I had was Angus black rump and very flavoursome. Had the blueberry cheesecake for desert ( I love cheesecake and usually have it when on the menu) was nice but not the best I have had. On the whole was good value for money. Only downside was that due to all the cooking going on at the table our clothes smelt afterwards.

Visited May 2014
Hong Kong
“Delicious food”
Reviewed April 23, 2014

The staff and service were excellent and the food was delicious. Really good value and definitely worth a visit

• Visited April 2014
Sydney, Australia
“Love this place!”
Reviewed April 22, 2014

I love a good steak and with this restaurant they can't get it wrong because you cook it yourself!!! Just remember it's BYO. Tiramisu is amazing....order it. Also not too expensive for set menu

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank alishabhojwani12345
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic Experience!”
Reviewed April 19, 2014

Walked in off the street with no reservation on a busy night, the staff were extremly helpful in getting us table. We ordered the stone grill of course and what a presentation! Not to mention the high quality meat, YUMMMM!! Stone Grill will be a regular spot for me and my friends! The owner Tony is so funny he made out experience at Stone Grill one to remember! Definately recommend this place! You wont be disappointed.

• Visited April 2014