“Simply the Best”

Jervis Bay Dolphin Watch Cruise
Ranked #5 of 17 things to do in Huskisson
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Jervis Bay is home to approx 100 Dolphins and plays host to the migrating Humpback Whales annually. Jervis Bay is also famed for having the Whitest Sand in the World and crystal clear water... basically, Jervis Bay is amazing! Dolphin Watch Cruises, Jervis Bay has won over 30 Tourism Awards and have operated on Jervis Bay for over 20 years. Our Famous Dolphin Watching cruise operates 365 Days a year and has multiple departures and includes a 1.5 hour cruise, expert commentary and Tea / Coffee included.
Reviewed August 28, 2012

We own and operate By the Beach B and B and we recommend to our guests that they do a dolphin or whale watch tour of Jervis Bay with Dolphin Watch. Our guests are never disappointed

Reviewed August 22, 2012

I took a group of students on the whale watching cruise. There were no whales but amazing dolphins. Staff were excellent and handled a sea-sick student professionally and respectfully. The students loved it and I would take my family back for this experience. Thanks, Matt!

Reviewed July 13, 2012

Although the weather was cool and windy, it was a great day! The staff made sure that we got the best views possible on the day of the migrating whales.

1  Thank RobCinOz
Reviewed July 8, 2012

This is a cruise is one of those things that you must do if you are visiting this beautiful area. I think everyone has seen pictures of whales on the television, but it is an entirely different experience, to be up close and personal with one or several of these leviathans.
A word of warning. It would be a real shame to spoil your experience, so if think you may be susceptible to motion sickness, do something about it well ahead of getting in the boat.

3  Thank TuckerFiend
Reviewed June 14, 2012

If you are a Dolphin lover like my 10 year old & myself then this is a must do-Olivia had a Dolphin project to do at school so perfect timing & they gave us some fact sheets for her which was a bonus.Coming from Melbourne this lovely town reminded me of Sorrento which I could imagine being the same & very busy in the summer.The boat we went on was called Tekin which was ideal as it had different levels to view these graceful bottlenose dolphins & easy to walk around.They provided coffee,tea & biscuits which the decky Peter made sure there was plenty of-he was perfect for the job-kept the 2 x bus loads of Asian tourists entertained & even looked a bit like Robin Williams with the same sense of humour-lots of laughs!! The captain was very friendly & informative & when he spotted the dolphins kept us all informed as to where they were.We were lucky enough that they were finding their fish lunch around the boat so a great up close & personal view-just brilliant-they had a storm 2 days before so the water had a lot of debris as you will see in my photo's but still a lovely color.If you are after a great chunky pie(very yummy)for lunch then I would recommend the old bakery up the side street which also has a play area for kids out the back!! There is also a great pub overlooking the bay as well as a RSL overlooking a public play area/park which is close to the water too. A must to do-hope they come out to play when you go!!