Ceespray on Owen
$96
$90
Agoda.com
  • Pool
Bay n Basin Lodge(Sanctuary Point)(Great Value!)
$89
$87
Sussex Inlet Motel(Sussex Inlet)(Great Value!)
$94
  • Restaurant
Culburra Beach Motel(Culburra Beach)(Great Value!)
$107
  • Free Internet
Anchor Bay Motel(Greenwell Point)(Great Value!)
$76
Priceline
Jervis Bay Motel(Huskisson)
TripAdvisor
Golf View Motel(Sanctuary Point)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscommunal kitchenjervis bayspa bathlow profilecommon areas arelittle touchesthree roomsquiet streetlounge areaon arrivalrooms are spaciousthree nightsminute strollfabulous locationlocal areamurrays beachwalk into town
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We stayed here for 2 nights in a queen suite. The rooms were lovely, very clean and the bed was really comfortable. The breakfasts were great, with a range from fresh fruit and juices to cooked items. Also our hosts couldn't of been more helpful, suggesting places for dining and how to get to some of the beautiful beaches. They also provided with maps and instructions so we didn't get get lost! Overall we would thoroughly recommend this to anyone wanting to stay in the Jervis Bay area.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 19, 2013

We stayed here for three nights & had the most relaxing time.

We stayed in the king suite. It was situated at the back of the place, away from the Queen bed rooms. It was like our own little private sanctuary. We had a spa in our room. The bedding was so comfy & the bathroom toiletries had a delicious smell. Stuart & Louise definitely have great taste. We were given a complimentary bottle of wine for staying the three nights.

The breakfasts were amazing & delicious. Fresh fruit each morning, with a choice of yoghurts, breads, spreads and cereals. Stuart & Louise also offer juices & homely cooked breakfasts. Louise knows how to cook!!! A daily special is offered. We loved the pancakes with strawberries, banana, berries and syrup. YUM!

The kitchenette was ours to use throughout the stay with a range of teas, coffee and home made biscuits to enjoy. There is also a lounge area to relax & a range of DVDs to watch, not to mention free internet.

Stuart & Louise are great hosts, providing us with knowledge of the local area, walks and places to explore and restaurants to try out. We wanted to take the grand pacific drive back to Sydney & Stuart kindly provided us with instructions and a map (we made it, thanks).

This B&B is only a 2 min walk to the shops. It's in close proximity to the beaches & walks.

We'd recommend this place to anyone & everyone!!!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank flutterbybecs
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Stay at the Ceespray in Oct for two nights, the room is very comfortable, I had very good sleep for the two nights, great suggestion from Stuart and Louise for the area around and restaurant recommendations. Fantastic breakfast with very fresh fruit and cooked to order hot selection every morning.

Special thanks to Stuart and Louise, without you guys I would have had no passport at the airport and not be able to catch my flight. My best wishes to you both and hope to see you soon in the near future.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SylviaLSL
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My partner and I stayed here for 3 nights in October and it was great.

We stayed in one of the Queen Suite rooms and it was immaculately decked out, comfortable and spotless. Bed was super comfortable, shower very good, nice toiletries.

Overall the place was really nicely finished with great attention to detail. A great range of luxury teas and coffees (and home made biscuits!). Good DVD selection too.

Breakfast was lovely with daily hot specials and fresh fruit. Very relaxing breakfast area.

The location of the B and B is perfect, close to Huskisson and all the restaurants, and a perfect place to base yourself to explore Jervis Bay.

Louise and Stuart were really great hosts and made our stay a wonderful one. Would definitely recommend and would definitely return.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I stayed at Ceespray during the October long weekend as it had been recommended to me by a colleague who had recently stayed there. From the moment I arrived, I knew that I had made the right choice. This purpose-built B&B is very well maintained and kitted out with luxury amenities. I had booked the King room which is situated at the rear of the B&B (away from the three Queen rooms) and has its own private entrance via an enclosed timber decked terrace. The room itself is very spacious with a King-sized bed, bar fridge, LCD TV, A/C. The ensuite is of a good size boasting a two-person spa bath and separate shower area. Everything looks and feels clean which must be a challenging task given the beach/bush activities that guests come here for. My lovely hosts, Louise and Stuart, have not spared any expense on the plush, comfy mattress and multiple plump pillows (like fluffy clouds) that gently cradled my weary body after my day's activities. The high quality toiletries and linen all added to the feeling of luxury.

Breakfast consisted of yoghurt, fresh fruit platter, poached fruit, toast, cereal, fruit juice as well as a hot meal cooked to order (check out the daily special). This is usually served between 7:30-9:30AM. Lovers of coffee will appreciate the Campos coffee - I certainly did! Louise was also kind enough to ensure that I had breakfast for my early morning kayak the next day.

The accomodation is very well located just a short stroll from restaurants etc but removed enough to allow you to have a peaceful stay.

This is the perfect getaway for the solo traveller as well as couples. Highly recommended!!

Room Tip: The King room gives you the most privacy as well as having a spa bath.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo